shape
carat
color
clarity

My first Barry Bridgestock stone....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissDayna

Shiny_Rock
Stone Hunter - can''t wait to see pics of your spinel! I just went to try and take some shots of mine together and the batteries are well and truly dead, but as soon as it''s charged up I will take some photos of both my ering spinel and the BB one....my asscher spinel will probably sneak into some of the shots as well
21.gif

Dayna

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Really gorgeous spinel I
30.gif
30.gif

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 12:12:44 AM
Author: MissDayna
Chrono - I have got the stone and did post photos, I''m not sure what you meant by waiting to see it in person and seeing my pictures?
33.gif
My finger size is about a 6.5 I think, and the spinel is 6.4mm
1.gif

D&T - The sides in the top right setting are trillions because I wanted them for my ering before I fell in love with a Royal Crown replica and decided on a solitaire. Although you have put the idea of pear sides into my head now so I''m going to hunt down a setting with them to see what it might look like!

Wow. You seem to pick a whole bunch of settings that I would pick! I was looking at the top right, bottom left, and bottom right myself a while ago, and your engagement ring setting, for a stone I was looking to set! I particularly like the top right setting. As it is, I don''t think I''ll use any of them, but a wink jones tulip design.

About those pears - ID Jewelry Online *did* have a design, and it''s linked in one of my posts, but doesn''t seem to be on their main page anymore. Thus, I''m not sure if they''re still selling it. And that stone is gorgeous, btw!

MissDayna

Shiny_Rock
Thanks bling addict and Magenta
9.gif

Magenta, the only setting with pears that I saw on ID Jewelery was one that was over $1000 - way out of budget for this project!

Apologies for the delay, but as requested I''m back with pics of my ering spinel alongside this one, so here is a collage of my stones in different types of lighting
1.gif

Dayna

spinelscollage1.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I thought I had already posted my reply, but I LOVE THIS SPINEL.....AWESOME COLOR....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

MissDayna

Shiny_Rock
Thanks lori, I''m totally loving all the different colours I get to see with this stone
9.gif

D&T - Im definitely all over the place with regards to settings, at least I''ve chosen the RC replica for my ering. But I still need to decide what I''m doing with the asscher and the BB spinel - thank you for giving me another option
1.gif
I''ve been looking at so many settings lately and eBay seems to have a fair selection of reasonably priced ones, I''m just so indecisive!

Dayna

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 8:33:13 PM
Author: MissDayna
Magenta, the only setting with pears that I saw on ID Jewelery was one that was over $1000 - way out of budget for this project!

Yeah, there was another one, that was much more reasonably priced. I was sure I''d mentioned it on this forum, and I think that''s how I found it again a while ago, but now I can''t find the link! I''ll keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results