Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My first and hopefully not last Catherine Cardellini

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
I started my search in my post “Is there a list of favorite vendors that you trust and shop” and I want to say thank you to all who responded. It was just the push and confidence that I needed to buy my first Catherine Cardellini pearls.

Let me start by saying that I really am attempting to pare down my jewelry so that I can wear my most loved pieces more often. So there I was trying to scale down and feeling guilty for not wearing my original pearls when I started looking for new ways to wear them…

Well, I just couldn’t help it; there are so many beautiful pearls on ps that I found myself adding to my collection instead of cutting it down.

I already posted the item numbers in my favorite vendor post but wanted to share the photos of what I got and to say Thank You again to all who helped.

The necklace is 27” so I am already thinking about buying a 20-22” with White Keshi’s to wear with it. (grrr, This forum is dangerous, but addictive.)

Earrings are just a staple for me, sort of like sandles, I just can’t have too many.

cc necklace.JPG

cc earrings.jpg

cc_necklace_earrings.jpg

cc necklace crop.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you did well! but i told you that already in the other thread.....

you will get a lot wear with these....and the earrings will mix/match nicely.

i love pairing 2 or even 3 of her necklaces together and wearing them.

i have no doubt this is the first of many!

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
Thank's Mayerling, and Movie Zombie

MZ, I wasn’t sure if I should post the photos in the first thread or start a new one. I’m still trying to learn the posting etiquette.

I really wanted to post the photos for anyone out there who might be on the fence about ordering online or overseas, like I was. Without the encouragement I don't think I would have done it. I wanted to show that the photos on Catherine Cardellini’s site are pretty close to what I received and the pieces are beautiful in person. It was easy to order, and I received them in less than 2 weeks.

I actually bought the earrings to wear separately. “For me” it’s more comfortable to wear a pearl necklace, or earrings, alone. I love this necklace and it does feel more casual, so who knows. ;-)

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Nice purchase. I like Catherine's mix of pearls with gold beads, especially this one. :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
[quote="mesmerized|1309718839|2961193I actually bought the earrings to wear separately. “For me” it’s more comfortable to wear a pearl necklace, or earrings, alone. I love this necklace and it does feel more casual, so who knows. ;-)[/quote]

this is the "new" thing apparently. i recently read that wearing a pearl necklace with pearl earrings is not stylish........i rarely wear pearl earrings with a pearl necklace but "stylish" has never been one of the adjectives to describe me!

you are really going to have lots of fun with those pearls...all of them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love your choice!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.