shape
carat
color
clarity

My first and hopefully not last Catherine Cardellini

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
I started my search in my post “Is there a list of favorite vendors that you trust and shop” and I want to say thank you to all who responded. It was just the push and confidence that I needed to buy my first Catherine Cardellini pearls.

Let me start by saying that I really am attempting to pare down my jewelry so that I can wear my most loved pieces more often. So there I was trying to scale down and feeling guilty for not wearing my original pearls when I started looking for new ways to wear them…

Well, I just couldn’t help it; there are so many beautiful pearls on ps that I found myself adding to my collection instead of cutting it down.

I already posted the item numbers in my favorite vendor post but wanted to share the photos of what I got and to say Thank You again to all who helped.

The necklace is 27” so I am already thinking about buying a 20-22” with White Keshi’s to wear with it. (grrr, This forum is dangerous, but addictive.)

Earrings are just a staple for me, sort of like sandles, I just can’t have too many.

cc necklace.JPG

cc earrings.jpg

cc_necklace_earrings.jpg

cc necklace crop.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you did well! but i told you that already in the other thread.....

you will get a lot wear with these....and the earrings will mix/match nicely.

i love pairing 2 or even 3 of her necklaces together and wearing them.

i have no doubt this is the first of many!

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
Thank's Mayerling, and Movie Zombie

MZ, I wasn’t sure if I should post the photos in the first thread or start a new one. I’m still trying to learn the posting etiquette.

I really wanted to post the photos for anyone out there who might be on the fence about ordering online or overseas, like I was. Without the encouragement I don't think I would have done it. I wanted to show that the photos on Catherine Cardellini’s site are pretty close to what I received and the pieces are beautiful in person. It was easy to order, and I received them in less than 2 weeks.

I actually bought the earrings to wear separately. “For me” it’s more comfortable to wear a pearl necklace, or earrings, alone. I love this necklace and it does feel more casual, so who knows. ;-)

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Nice purchase. I like Catherine's mix of pearls with gold beads, especially this one. :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
[quote="mesmerized|1309718839|2961193I actually bought the earrings to wear separately. “For me” it’s more comfortable to wear a pearl necklace, or earrings, alone. I love this necklace and it does feel more casual, so who knows. ;-)[/quote]

this is the "new" thing apparently. i recently read that wearing a pearl necklace with pearl earrings is not stylish........i rarely wear pearl earrings with a pearl necklace but "stylish" has never been one of the adjectives to describe me!

you are really going to have lots of fun with those pearls...all of them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love your choice!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results