shape
carat
color
clarity

My Father Died Peacefully on May 16 at Age 96

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I"m so sorry tor your loss, Deb, but delighted that your dad had a full life.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, sending you hugs and condolences. Your father was very fortunate to have you, such a caring daughter.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear about your father AGBF. :blackeye:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Deb, I am sorry I am late seeing this since I rarely come to Hangout! I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your father but am thankful it was peaceful. Hugs to you.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Deb so sorry for your loss, hugs to you.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, I'm so sorry for your loss of your father, and I echo diamondseeker in that I am glad that he died peacefully. I hope you have wonderful memories of your father to wrap yourself in.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss Deb. I'll be keeping you in prayer while you transition to a life without him.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like it was time. I can think of nothing better as a parent when knowing I was dying, than having my incredibly thoughtful and caring child love me so much as to be there for me. Deb, what a gift you gave for all of you.

You've been through so much and you are clearly so strong. I hope you have time now to have some emotional breathing space and soon, time for you.

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss deb. This is hard for me as my elderly father is also gravely ill right now. Everyday is a wait

Please take extra care of yourself right now.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry Deb.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences for your loss.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss, Deb. Even when it is expected, losing a parent is so very hard. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
My condolences to you and your family.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Deb, sending you lots of love and comforting wishes. I'm here if I can ever do anything--I mean that very sincerely. Your memories of sharing politics and New Yorker stories is really lovely. It is wonderful to be able to share that with a parent. Sending you love again.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss deb. This is hard for me as my elderly father is also gravely ill right now. Everyday is a wait

I am very sorry to hear that. In my case I was most worried that my father would have a long, difficult death. We brought in Hospice. (He did not have cancer.) The end was quick and totally pain-free. After seeing what my mother endured, I cannot tell you how at peace I was to see this. Hopsice made a huge difference. They really knew what they were doing.

I send love and prayers your way.

Deb

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
AGBF, my condolences to you.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry for your loss, your dad was blessed to be in such good care!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results