shape
carat
color
clarity

My Experience Buying an Uncertified Diamond from Grace of JbG

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Nothing was misconstrued... she's stringing you along. UNACCEPTABLE. How anyone, after reading all this, can give Grace their hard-earned money is beyond me. I would be LIVID.
Many times I was temped by Grace's diamonds, but I keep my promise to myself NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS PERSON ANY MORE.
Grace has great selection of diamonds, but her behavior when dealing with unsatisfied customer takes me away from her business.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I really don't get is why she is not bending over backwards to make this right. A whole month???? She must know about this thread and still strings you along. I have drooled over her jewelry but I am so turned off by this now. It is really a shame that she doesn't see how this affects her business. And I agree that you should have received the full refund. Pretty poor practice for JBG.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I really don't get is why she is not bending over backwards to make this right. A whole month???? She must know about this thread and still strings you along. I have drooled over her jewelry but I am so turned off by this now. It is really a shame that she doesn't see how this affects her business. And I agree that you should have received the full refund. Pretty poor practice for JBG.

She has a cult following here. Her prices are insane. Just compare her stones to LAD and OWD. But then she has amazing deals that are almost unbelievable- but no videos on those stones/rings. Weird. Maybe her inventory is too big and she has trouble keeping up? I don't know.....

MrBlueshift

Rough_Rock
The refund check arrived today in the correct amount, so I can finally move on. My overall impression of the vendor remains negative.

By the way, my offer to pay for 1-hour appraisals for four people through Just Appraisers still stands (it can be for anyone wanting an appraisal, not just for those who've purchased stones without grading reports). I'll keep that open until the end of 2018. If I don't respond right away to a request for an appraisal, could someone who has my email address let me know? Sometimes I don't receive the forum email notifications.

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences and opinions on both threads. At least I can say that posting on Pricescope has been a positive experience for me. =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you finally got the refund resolved! I'll be happy to let you know if I see someone post wanting an appraisal. Best wishes in your future jewelry purchases, too!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The refund check arrived today in the correct amount, so I can finally move on. My overall impression of the vendor remains negative.

By the way, my offer to pay for 1-hour appraisals for four people through Just Appraisers still stands (it can be for anyone wanting an appraisal, not just for those who've purchased stones without grading reports). I'll keep that open until the end of 2018. If I don't respond right away to a request for an appraisal, could someone who has my email address let me know? Sometimes I don't receive the forum email notifications.

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences and opinions on both threads. At least I can say that posting on Pricescope has been a positive experience for me. =)2

I'm glad you received the check. I hope you find something amazing and that it erases all the bad memories you had with JbG

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad this has FINALLY been resolved, OP... I know you'll find something that is amazing and gives you (and your partner) all the feels!!

MrBlueshift

Rough_Rock
I am glad you finally got the refund resolved! I'll be happy to let you know if I see someone post wanting an appraisal. Best wishes in your future jewelry purchases, too!
Thank you, I appreciate your help as always, diamondseeker.

I'm glad you received the check. I hope you find something amazing and that it erases all the bad memories you had with JbG
Hope so too, thank you!

So glad this has FINALLY been resolved, OP... I know you'll find something that is amazing and gives you (and your partner) all the feels!!
Yeah finally ... thanks for all your support.

ARTISAN

Rough_Rock
Please see my post today about a recent negative experience I had with Jewels by Grace—I will never buy anything from her company again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results