shape
carat
color
clarity

My ever changing special Rose in her new cvb_id setting!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like how the basket mimics the rose cut facets! This is a perfect pairing for your stone

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the Astrid setting, this is beautiful! I can’t wait to see hand shots. I truly believe a setting can make all the difference. I went through three for my OEC before finding one that truly showed the beauty of the stone!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your settings were beautiful but this one is amazing!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the setting is perfect. the stone is perfect. it's all perfect.. and it's beautiful!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding the forever home for your stone!! :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O. M. G.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning.....your stone has come to life and the Astrid's lines with your rose cut's faceting.....:love::love::love:.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your other settings were lovely, but the CVb setting is perfection. It enhances your stone perfectly, letting the stone shine, while adding interest and a bit more sparkle. Just perfect. I hope you love wearing it every day!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your other settings were lovely, but the CVb setting is perfection. It enhances your stone perfectly, letting the stone shine, while adding interest and a bit more sparkle. Just perfect. I hope you love wearing it every day!

Thank you! I absolutely agree. I love the geometry of the whole ring. It definitely adds visual interest.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning.....your stone has come to life and the Astrid's lines with your rose cut's faceting.....:love::love::love:.

Thank you. Caysie really "heard" everything I mentioned and nailed it.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the Astrid setting, this is beautiful! I can’t wait to see hand shots. I truly believe a setting can make all the difference. I went through three for my OEC before finding one that truly showed the beauty of the stone!

Thank you! I have always loved the Astrid too. I will definitely post handshots as soon as possible.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Third time's a charm, your diamond is finally home and is so gleamingly happy!
Thank you Marymm. Much appreciated.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes yes yes. It's now absolute perfection. It was lovely before in the other settings, but this one just frames the stone and compliments the lines in the very best way. Hope it's everything you ever wanted!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes yes yes. It's now absolute perfection. It was lovely before in the other settings, but this one just frames the stone and compliments the lines in the very best way. Hope it's everything you ever wanted!

Thank you. Great to "see" you. Hope you are well. I definitely think third time is the charm! <3

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so in love with that Astrid setting. It is such a work of art, so intricate and detailed no matter what angle you view from. And your darling Rosie looks very happy and content. A match made in heaven.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: i can't wait to see the hand shots. Third time is a charm!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new setting is perfect for your stone, she looks right at home! Yes, hand shots please!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot imagine a more perfect setting for that diamond. It is an amazing match for the rose cut diamond! Caysie is such an artist and great designer! Your ring is just gorgeous!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think Caysie causes me anguish because I want all of her designs lol. I am curious to how it feels because I have contemplated the Astrid for a while now and I don’t think I have seen one outside if her Instagram and Etsy page!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see the hand pics!!

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous! Love the change! Yesssss hand shots please! : ) Enjoy!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been on a quest to set my Rosie into a setting that does her justice and let's her shine. She is a 10 X 7 X 3 rose cut with W/X color and VS1 GIA grading. She is a gorgeous buttery yellow that I adore. None of my previous settings allowed that to shine so my husband sent my stone to Caysie to see what she could come up with for my very active lifestyle. She truly is a blessing and a wonderful woman. She listened to everything I said and came up with a perfect rendition of her Astrid for my stone, while making adaptions that fit into my lifestyle. I am so excited to receive her. I will post those pictures when she arrives. For now I will show the previous two settings and the pictures Casey shared with me .

The first setting was from jyb and was a simple bezel setting but it sat to low on the hand.

20160609_131236.jpg 20160526_153758_zpsgh63xnyk_20160604163217661.jpg 20160516_143955.jpg
The second setting was by DK and I loved it but it didn't bring out the color that I loved about the stone.
rose20.jpg rose5.jpg 20161117_170648.jpg
Now she is set in the Astrid rendition from cvb_id and I feel like she is home. It brings out her buttery shimmer and she came to life in such a beautiful way. She is in a very organic feeling setting with the finishing and has beautiful touches added in. I love the different contrast zones from the brush finishes and milgrain, and the wearability of the ring. I love how she twinkles constantly. I am looking forward to wearing her! She will have a matching band with a rose cut center to stack with. I definitely feel like this is a a piece that I can wear for a very long time and my daughter can later enjoy ❤
IMG_8775.jpg Image-9.jpg Image-11.jpg Image-8_20171104200830740.jpg

This is beautiful!!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new setting is amazing!!!:love::love:

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They were all very nice settings, but the new setting is absolutely stunning. It's perfect - congrats on your new ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results