shape
carat
color
clarity

my eternity ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve been a lurker for a couple of years now and this is my first pricescope post so, i''m a little nervous. i have to say that i have admired everyone''s beautiful jewelry for so long and i am ecstatic to be amongst people who know jewelry! you see, my mom is a jeweler so growing up, no one really cared about hearing how much fun my mom and i had at gem shows and the great deals we got. the only time anyone wanted to hear about jewelry was when my male friends needed advice on how to choose an engagement ring. anyway, i just wanted to give a formal "hello" to everyone here on pricescope and say how much i appreciate the forums!

on to my ring!

the ring is set in an 18k white gold single shared prong setting and it''s about 1 CTW. the diamonds are H color VS1 and my ring size is a 5 and 1/2. i usually wear the ring underneath my 5 diamond band i got when i turned 16. it''s actually been the only real piece of jewelry i ever wore until my boyfriend presented this to me. i''m now 28 so you can imagine how special it is to me. we were at my mom''s shop and it was the first ring i spotted in my mom''s case of new pieces. i started drooling over it and then he just leaned over to me and said, "it''s yours! merry x-mas my love!". my mom had it custom made for her store but it fit me perfectly...it was just meant to be.
36.gif

vipering07.JPG

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
side pic (please excuse the un-manicured nails)

viperingside.JPG

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
stacked with my 5 diamond band. it's so sparkly IRL...i'll have to take some outdoor photos as soon as the weather permits.

viperingband2.JPG

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring, and such a sweet way to get it! Enjoy your new ''sparklie'', and lucky you for having a Mom in the business (I''m jealous!)
1.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your band is gorgeous! It looks so pretty on your hand!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
36.gif

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
Very nice! If only my hubby was even willing to go into a jewelry store! lol. I''ve resorted to just buying things myself.
Welcome to Pricescope and please tell us more about that stunner in your avatar!!!!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It looks great on your finger. You are so very lucky to have a mom w/a shop!!! You two must have so much fun together! Congratulations on your new piece from your lovely boyfriend.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Love it! What a sweet mom!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very pretty and looks lovely on you!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, delicate and looks so elegant on your finger!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beeeeautiful!

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Wow, pretty ring!

Kat

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It is so absolutely perfect. I adore the proportions and how it looks on your hand.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and what a sweet story
36.gif
36.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTFUL RING!!!!!

What a sweet story -- but I was totally distracted by your avatar. GORGEOUS! What is that, a 3-4 carat round in a halo?

*faint*

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Your eternity ring is beautiful! Lucky you, having a mom as a jeweler! I, too, was distracted by your avatar! We MUST see pics/get stats on that monster!
9.gif
3.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I L
30.gif
VE IT!!!!! How fun to grow up playing with pretty sparklies! Oh, and YES, what is that headlight in your avatar???!!!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!! How fun that your Mom is a jeweler!!! Tell us about your ering please!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Its very pretty! And I love the ring in your avatar! That''s some massive finger coverage!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how delicate it is! It is beautiful!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring.

I am impresed with the design. Nice to see something slightly different.

Wear in great health.

PS. Your Mom owns a jewellery store? Get thee to the store with a camera!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, both of them! It sounds like you have a very sweet boyfriend!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! I love it!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful! I love how you focus on the stones with the one prong design! Stunning!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much everyone for your kind words! i'm so very flattered and the boyfriend is quite proud of himself as well. ^_~

some have been asking about the ring in my avatar picture and sadly, that beautiful baby is not mine.
7.gif
it was a new piece that was in my mom's store that i just HAD to try on. unfortunately, i don't know too much about the ring...my policy with my mom is "don't tell me because i'd want it and i can't afford it!". what i can remember is that i said, "OMG! let me at least try it on PLEASE!!!" and that my mom had the stone (which i think was about 4.29 carats??) re-set in the halo setting that her jeweler had custom made. props to Bliss for making that out in my little avatar picture!

i'll be visiting my mom again this Sunday and i'll be taking my camera with me (Steel!)) so i can't get every little detail. there's also a sparkly 3 carat radiant that i'll have to document for you all as well. anyway, here are some pics of the ring. sorry, all i had was my iPhone on me so the picture quality isn't that great.

UPDATE: ok, got some stats on the ring. 4.17 ct and the platinum halo setting has 80 pts of diamonds. L color VVS1

mom4cthalo.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results