shape
carat
color
clarity

My eternity band arrived-I''m thrilled!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
It finally arrived today guys!! My 3ctw eternity band. I could not be more happy. It is substantial enough to scream "wowza," yet elegant beyond my wildest dreams. Love love love it and will wear it solo. Absolutely made the best choice-thank you all for your support and advice. Oh, and a pr of nicely cut 2.32ctw round studs came, too, in the trade and they are also perfect. The trade in was exactly what I wanted. Here is a pic:

eternitybandforps.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful sized eternity band on your finger, JJ!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Just Julia...it''s lovely! More pics please!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oops, I forgot to tag to my email so I''d know when people wrote-so I''ll do it now. Oh, here''s a pic of an earring with ring- sorry my pics are not so great. I''m so happy-whew, glad that''s done!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ringearringtogether.JPG

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
FireGoddess, Thanks!!!!!!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Tawn,
I was SO stressed about this coming in today. I kept calling dh to see if it had arrived and it came like a minute before predicted. I was afraid the whole thing would fall through and I''d have to start over.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
YAY, they look beautiful. Congrats~!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 8:53:19 PM
Author: cutey TT
YAY, they look beautiful. Congrats~!
1.gif
Thankyou cutey TT!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 8:57:15 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
WOWWWWWWW! ITS WONDERFUL!!!
30.gif
Thank you! It''s like a tiarra on the finger!! I have to say I like the sparkle of rounds....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
julia it looks just lovely on your finger!!!! do you have a side view?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Now refresh my memory on your trade...where are these from?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you JJ!!! Love it and love the studs. So glad you are happy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:01:51 PM
Author: Mara
julia it looks just lovely on your finger!!!! do you have a side view?
That''s a great question...I wish! Poor husband was out fiddling with the camera trying to soak up every drop of sunlight left. I will have to see what I can get -but may get the best shots tomorrow in the daylight. It is really pretty from the side-kind of looks like tiny open hearts all the way around. I like how I can see the diamonds from the side,too-not as much metal as I thought there would be. It''s surprisingly comfy- it has a smooth like feel pretty much all over. Man, I hope this great feeling is still with me 24 hrs from now! So far, so good!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:04:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ok, I''m the fruitcake (lol) that did not get an engagement ring until 16 yrs after getting married. We were young, in the Peace Corps, and had Ivory rings. I didn''t become interested in diamonds until much much later. Dh gave me a solitaire ring and wedding ring on my 40th bday to replace the old ring (which our first dog, a golden lab, ate-yes, long painful story). Being the perfectionist (and ocd no doubt) that I am, I started getting educated. That lead to MANY upgrades. Yes, for those counting I think this is number 14. (I told you I was weird, but hey). I''m 45 now. I started with a company with an incredible upgrade policy and just wore it slap out. Actually, it''s still good, if ever I should decided to continue.... Anyway, the ring and earrings are from Shane Co. Yep, the chain Shane. They have been very very good to us and I have been very happy with them. The folks I''ve dealt with have been honest and good people. I''m a happy gal.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s looks gorgeous on you...love those studs too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you accomplished exactly what you set out to do - but you know we need more pics -

I am pleased for you that you seem so happy!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:05:15 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Yay for you JJ!!! Love it and love the studs. So glad you are happy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Kalaeigh,
I am indeed a happy camper. Thanks!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:19:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo
It''s looks gorgeous on you...love those studs too.
Thank you so much. It all seems to be in harmony.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:21:46 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Looks like you accomplished exactly what you set out to do - but you know we need more pics -

I am pleased for you that you seem so happy!
Just wait til tomorrow, lol. I''ll be up at the crack of dawn with the camera, lol. It''s almost 9:30pm here in GA and very dark out there-I take terrible indoor pictures-tomorrow I''ll do better.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/22/2006 9:19:36 PM
Author: justjulia

Date: 6/22/2006 9:04:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ok, I''m the fruitcake (lol) that did not get an engagement ring until 16 yrs after getting married. We were young, in the Peace Corps, and had Ivory rings. I didn''t become interested in diamonds until much much later. Dh gave me a solitaire ring and wedding ring on my 40th bday to replace the old ring (which our first dog, a golden lab, ate-yes, long painful story). Being the perfectionist (and ocd no doubt) that I am, I started getting educated. That lead to MANY upgrades. Yes, for those counting I think this is number 14. (I told you I was weird, but hey). I''m 45 now. I started with a company with an incredible upgrade policy and just wore it slap out. Actually, it''s still good, if ever I should decided to continue.... Anyway, the ring and earrings are from Shane Co. Yep, the chain Shane. They have been very very good to us and I have been very happy with them. The folks I''ve dealt with have been honest and good people. I''m a happy gal.
Okay, now I understand! That''s great that you''ve had a good trade-in policy! I''d never buy another diamond again without one!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Julia that eternity ring is to die for!!!
30.gif
I love it and I want one too! The studs are also terrific and it looks like they fit your earlobe perfectly. You did really really good with this trade.
36.gif

P. S. We really do need more pictures.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 9:31:38 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh Julia that eternity ring is to die for!!!
30.gif
I love it and I want one too! The studs are also terrific and it looks like they fit your earlobe perfectly. You did really really good with this trade.
36.gif

P. S. We really do need more pictures.
Oh Sundial, thank you!!!!! I took my inspiration from you -and found what I think are a perfect size for my earlobes. Dh commented that he couldn''t believe how well they fit. I feel so put together now.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is just gorgeous!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
justjulia, your new eternity band is gorgeous! more pictures please!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s sooo perfect!!! It looks great w/ the studs too!!
2.gif

puddy

Rough_Rock
ooh that is an incredible ring!

what''s the difference between eternity ring and wedding ring or is there none?

where did you get it from?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my...........it''s AWESOME!!! I love that ring! Please, can we get closer-up shots form different angles? You know that you''re dealing with a bunch of diamond-**** addicts, don''t you? Those earrings are gorgeous too....lucky lady!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 8:53:16 PM
Author: justjulia
Tawn,
I was SO stressed about this coming in today. I kept calling dh to see if it had arrived and it came like a minute before predicted. I was afraid the whole thing would fall through and I''d have to start over.
Well, you did have an exceptionally long wait...which makes you paranoid about it never arriving! Then, you get it and you''re almost scared to open it!

I''m glad to hear that it''s comfy for you! My eternity band is so tiny that my wide E-ring band hits my other fingers first...but I have an engraved band that irritated the heck out of my fingers for the longest time!

I can''t wait for more (lots more) pictures! Do you have a magnifying glass yet? That was the only way I could get a halfway decent pic with my old camera....

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
you''re right. WOWZA !!!
6.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 10:34:08 PM
Author: Rascal49
Oh it is just gorgeous!!!!
Thank you Rascal49--woke up this morning still in love with it. Aren''t diamonds fun?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results