shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERing from my 1st marriage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
When we had this ring made, I wasn''t in the know of diamonds so i don''t have stats and it did not come with a cert.
All I know is that it is a .80 and it has an inclusion that I can see if I look closely. I beleive it is a RB. My husband and
I did pick it out together and the bands as well. I love the way it turned out! I only got to wear the Ering for about a year.
And the Wband... only 8 months! Both Ering and Wband have small diamonds and pink tourmaline (i think).

E & W rings.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
more...

E & W rings2.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Last one...

E & W rings3.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique wedding set!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
thanks. my hubby and i picked it all out. the band wasn''t a match with the Ering. it is actually quite modern as opposed to my Ering which was an antique look.
i love antique styled rings!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a really pretty set! I like the contrast between the two rings. They''re different but still manage to match! That''s what I want to go for when I pick out my wedding band.

Do you still wear it ever? Do you have any plans for a recycling project?

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I wore it after my son was born. Then for fear of hurting him, i put it away.
Every now and then, for sentimental reasons, i take it out and wear it for a little while.
I''m saving both the Ering, the Wband and my husbands band for my son.

i am thinking of doing something with my .5 ct. heart shape solitaire. that was from an old
boyfriend who didn''t want it back
3.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lovely set... I love reddish stones with diamonds. Beautiful contrast!

I don''t mean to bring up any old wounds, but did your first husband pass away? You seem to speak very lovingly towards the ring set, so I was just curious. If I have offended you, I''m very sorry...

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty,thanks for the compliments
and no, you didn''t bring up any old wounds. I wouldn''t have posted the ring or info if i didn''t want to talk about the rings story. every ring has a story. Right?!

my husband did pass away.
and you didn''t offend me so please dont'' apologize. i''m use to talking about it.
curiousity wont'' kill the kitty ... at least not here :)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your beautiful son and your chance at happiness again give you joy now...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing your set. it''s very unique and beautiful.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing this, it''s beautiful! I''m very sorry for your loss.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too am sorry for your loss.

I would put the heart solitaire into a pendant on a beautiful chain. The wedding set is very unique and I really like the pink accents.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results