shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERing from my 1st marriage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
When we had this ring made, I wasn''t in the know of diamonds so i don''t have stats and it did not come with a cert.
All I know is that it is a .80 and it has an inclusion that I can see if I look closely. I beleive it is a RB. My husband and
I did pick it out together and the bands as well. I love the way it turned out! I only got to wear the Ering for about a year.
And the Wband... only 8 months! Both Ering and Wband have small diamonds and pink tourmaline (i think).

E & W rings.JPG

more...

E & W rings2.JPG

Last one...

E & W rings3.JPG

What a unique wedding set!

thanks. my hubby and i picked it all out. the band wasn''t a match with the Ering. it is actually quite modern as opposed to my Ering which was an antique look.
i love antique styled rings!

That''s a really pretty set! I like the contrast between the two rings. They''re different but still manage to match! That''s what I want to go for when I pick out my wedding band.

Do you still wear it ever? Do you have any plans for a recycling project?

I wore it after my son was born. Then for fear of hurting him, i put it away.
Every now and then, for sentimental reasons, i take it out and wear it for a little while.
I''m saving both the Ering, the Wband and my husbands band for my son.

i am thinking of doing something with my .5 ct. heart shape solitaire. that was from an old
boyfriend who didn''t want it back
3.gif

That''s a lovely set... I love reddish stones with diamonds. Beautiful contrast!

I don''t mean to bring up any old wounds, but did your first husband pass away? You seem to speak very lovingly towards the ring set, so I was just curious. If I have offended you, I''m very sorry...

ForteKitty,thanks for the compliments
and no, you didn''t bring up any old wounds. I wouldn''t have posted the ring or info if i didn''t want to talk about the rings story. every ring has a story. Right?!

my husband did pass away.
and you didn''t offend me so please dont'' apologize. i''m use to talking about it.
curiousity wont'' kill the kitty ... at least not here :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your beautiful son and your chance at happiness again give you joy now...

thanks for sharing your set. it''s very unique and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this, it''s beautiful! I''m very sorry for your loss.

I too am sorry for your loss.

I would put the heart solitaire into a pendant on a beautiful chain. The wedding set is very unique and I really like the pink accents.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP