shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERD Halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring and I love the profile!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring and one of the best Legacy repros I have seen!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Extremely pretty ring! It looks like a lovely standard of workmanship on these rings, I''m sure you''re so happy!
This is just the type of halo I love, simple and elegant.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, and it is the perfect size for your hand--it looks so at home there! Congrats again, darlin''!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Ktdid,
Thanks a bajillion for the link! You are right, there are many pretties to choose from, but I think yours is my favorite. Enjoy it!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
my GOD it''s so FREAKING GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE IT!

congrats on your engagement!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much!! You have no idea what it means to hear you PS''ers say how pretty it is! I mean, I know I love it, but you are the ones that guided me to it
1.gif
Thanks for all of the kind words!

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
yummy!!!!!!!!! That is a gorgeous ring. I love how you chose a square halo with the round, and the side view is fab!!! Congrats!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is sparkle-icious! The side view is so unique... You should post it on the interesting side view thread!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
That ring is divine! It looks perfect on your hand... you must be thrilled! Congrats!!
9.gif
9.gif

Beecalm

Rough_Rock
Hi! I''m new to PS (while I''ve been lurking for about two weeks now checking out the Show Me The Ring threads to get an idea of what I want and to educate myself a little more).

I absolutely love your setting! The Tiffany Legacy-style setting is definitely a favorite of mine and yours is fantastic! I''ve been having trouble deciding between a round and a fancy shape diamond (even the most basic decision is hard)...particularly because I love square halo, but I LOVE how yours looks with a round diamond! Beautiful! And congrats on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, very beautiful!!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring! It looks wonderful on your hand! Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results