shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERD Halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
You guys don't know it but you saved me from getting a ring from a local B&M store that I "liked" but didn't love. I ended up following advice here and checking out ERD.com. Like many others I was hesitant about doing an online purchase for something so expensive. I was so pleased with every aspect of my purchase from ERD. Gary helped me and reassured me as I'm in Texas and wouldn't get to see the ring till it made it to my house. The ring arrived and the plan was that I was not to see it till BF proposed. Yes, I'd seen it online but not IRL and I was still a little worried. Totally unfounded as this ring is just perfect! I can't imagine being any happier and it's more gorgeous than I even expected!

I learned so much from you guys and this forum and I want to thank you! Without further ado... the pics! Oh, the details! It's a RB with a square halo. The cathedral has diamonds and there is a surprise diamond on the side. LOVE IT!! The RB is 0.9ct, F, VS2. There are 32 RB side diamonds total weight = 1/3ct, F, VS. My ring size is 4.75.

I hope the pics do it justice
1.gif

marlaring2.jpg

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
I was trying to get a picture of the diamond base (what''s the correct term!!??) through the cathedral. It''s so perfect!

marlaring3.jpg

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
I love how it sparkles!

isthisfire.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is beatuiful -- more pictures please!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
another...

katiering1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s gorgeous. Congrats!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! ERD really does some stunning work!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
and another...

marlakatie1.jpg

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
the side view!

pavesidering1.jpg

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the compliments! I want to get more sunlight pics but we''ve had nothing but rain for days in Dallas!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my GOODNESS! That is heavenly! They did a wonderful job on your ring and what a gorgeous stone! Congratulations!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s BEAUTIFUL and looks absolutely perfect on your hand!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ajl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!!!!!

I''m hoping to get a similar setting for a sapphire. Could you tell me more about your setting? Is it one of their stock settings or custom? If it is on their website, would you mind linking it?

Congrats on your engagement - the ring is perfect!!

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 2:04:06 PM
Author:ktdid
You guys don''t know it but you saved me from getting a ring from a local B&M store that I ''liked'' but didn''t love. I ended up following advice here and checking out ERD.com. Like many others I was hesitant about doing an online purchase for something so expensive. I was so pleased with every aspect of my purchase from ERD. Gary helped me and reassured me as I''m in Texas and wouldn''t get to see the ring till it made it to my house. The ring arrived and the plan was that I was not to see it till BF proposed. Yes, I''d seen it online but not IRL and I was still a little worried. Totally unfounded as this ring is just perfect! I can''t imagine being any happier and it''s more gorgeous than I even expected!

I learned so much from you guys and this forum and I want to thank you! Without further ado... the pics! Oh, the details! It''s a RB with a square halo. The cathedral has diamonds and there is a surprise diamond on the side. LOVE IT!! The RB is 0.9ct, F, VS2. There are 32 RB side diamonds total weight = 1/3ct, F, VS. My ring size is 4.75.

1.gif
I LOVE your ring ktdid and am waiting for some information from Mark at ERD on a ring similar to this one..is yours a custom made or did Mark find this setting for you? Did you end up going with the white gold or plat?

I am so jealous!
20.gif

Do you know what size the halo and shank are? They are perfect for your finger size!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, your ring looks lovely on your hand. Wear it in good health.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Wowsers!
30.gif
30.gif

That is one knock-out ring! Congrats to you!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Oooh so purdy!! I was just telling my best friend about how she could get a RB with a square shaped halo. I need to direct her to this thread!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love an RB in a squarish halo.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
love1.gif
Beautiful job!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 3:22:21 PM
Author: TanDogMom
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!!!!!

I''m hoping to get a similar setting for a sapphire. Could you tell me more about your setting? Is it one of their stock settings or custom? If it is on their website, would you mind linking it?

Congrats on your engagement - the ring is perfect!!

I can''t get a direct link but if you go to the ERD website and then click on the Mark T Collection link it will lead you to the ring. The style is the Marla. There are plenty of other gorgeous choices, too!

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 3:57:35 PM
Author: jarbatz
Date: 5/7/2008 2:04:06 PM

Author:ktdid

You guys don't know it but you saved me from getting a ring from a local B&M store that I 'liked' but didn't love. I ended up following advice here and checking out ERD.com. Like many others I was hesitant about doing an online purchase for something so expensive. I was so pleased with every aspect of my purchase from ERD. Gary helped me and reassured me as I'm in Texas and wouldn't get to see the ring till it made it to my house. The ring arrived and the plan was that I was not to see it till BF proposed. Yes, I'd seen it online but not IRL and I was still a little worried. Totally unfounded as this ring is just perfect! I can't imagine being any happier and it's more gorgeous than I even expected!

I learned so much from you guys and this forum and I want to thank you! Without further ado... the pics! Oh, the details! It's a RB with a square halo. The cathedral has diamonds and there is a surprise diamond on the side. LOVE IT!! The RB is 0.9ct, F, VS2. There are 32 RB side diamonds total weight = 1/3ct, F, VS. My ring size is 4.75.

1.gif
I LOVE your ring ktdid and am waiting for some information from Mark at ERD on a ring similar to this one..is yours a custom made or did Mark find this setting for you? Did you end up going with the white gold or plat?

I am so jealous!
20.gif

Do you know what size the halo and shank are? They are perfect for your finger size!

Thanks so much!

I worked with Gary and asked to use the Marla style as my ring. I tweaked just a few things and chose a round with a square halo. It's platinum, too. I'm so happy with how it turned out! Honestly, I don't know what size the shank and halo are! I'll have to email Gary!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Katie - Your ring is lovely ... congrats on your engagement!

aamiee

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Katie!! your ring is beautiful
1.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning! Congratulations and best wishes!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Will you wear a wedding band with it?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Katie!!! Congratulations!

DevineHalo

Rough_Rock
i LOVE your setting, absolutely gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results