shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring - Mark T cushion in platinum setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
yay!!!! I had FI''s wedding band custom made by platinumsmith too, and I was very happy w/his work!

Congrats!!! Gorgeous ring!!
36.gif
36.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby,

It''s beautiful! Congratulations!!!! That looks like a super sparkly wonderful cushion & the setting is just perfect!

Wear it in good health
1.gif

rubybrierley

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I still can''t get over the beauty of my cushion. My setting was $1500 which was extremely reasonable - I had quotes for up to $2700 from other jewellers. My ring is very well made - the only thing I will suggest is that you make sure Phillip writes down all the elements of the design - mine was supposed to have split prongs/claws however luckily, I''m really happy with the setting. He also finished my ring in about 2 and a half weeks which was great - my engagement party is next weekend so I had to have it ASAP!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!! Love the stone, love the setting - it looks so pretty! Bet you can''t wait to flash that sucker at your engagement party.

FetusStyle

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 4:34:29 PM
Author: rubybrierley
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I still can''t get over the beauty of my cushion. My setting was $1500 which was extremely reasonable - I had quotes for up to $2700 from other jewellers. My ring is very well made - the only thing I will suggest is that you make sure Phillip writes down all the elements of the design - mine was supposed to have split prongs/claws however luckily, I''m really happy with the setting. He also finished my ring in about 2 and a half weeks which was great - my engagement party is next weekend so I had to have it ASAP!

Wow, that is a great price! I was quoted 1500 for a plain platinum solitaire setting from my local jeweler, so that is amazing that you could get such a beautiful setting at the same price. I will definitely look into Phillip.

Congratulations and enjoy your engagement party!

-B

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, love the look of your ring, so sparkly, and looks lovely on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement.
35.gif

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful feminine ring. So sparkly, like you said. I know you are ELATED! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! So delicate looking!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just lovely. Congrats.

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Enjoy watching it sparkle when you least expect it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results