shape
carat
color
clarity

My EC RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tigian. I had fun taking the photos too.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Pretty stone Marcyc!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Marcy, I am so happy you finally found the perfect stone that you were searching for.

I love the setting you chose too, it is perfect.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a beauty Marcy!!! I just love EC''s and love how you had it set. What a great RHR. Enjoy!!!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Coati.

Linda, I was glad to find it too. I have been checking it out in all sorts of lighting today and still can''t see the inclusions. Jackpot!!!
9.gif
All I see is an icy white EC sparkling back at me.

Thanks Lisa. I am glad to finally have my EC.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
marcy- After all of that online searching you found the right stone nearby! How cool. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I think you got a lot of bang for your buck, finding an eye clean SI EC!

Gorgeous
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Ice Kid.I was kind of surprised I didn’t hear an “I told you so” from my DH.LOL.I did pay a bit more than I would have online but that is fine because I can upgrade the stone whenever I want as long as the new stone costs more and I have the lifetime warranty if the stone falls out they will credit me the amount I paid on the diamond towards the replacement stone.All maintenance on the ring is included as well. It was very lucky to find an eye clean SI2 stone.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone Marcyc, congratulations on your find!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay marcy you got one!! Woohoo-it''s stunning. Congratulations. I''m thrilled that you got it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic and beautiful, and the stone looks fab!! I can''t believe that''s an SI2!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Diamond Dana.

Thanks Bee.I am glad my search is over (for now anyway ha ha). Marty''s wallet just pinched him on the golf course and he has no idea why.

11.gif

Thanks Kcoursolle. In my mind this was exactly what I was looking for.I still can’t believe it’s a SI2 stone; it is so clear.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYAYAYAY Marcy!! I rarely come over here these days, but just had to see the new beauty! Absolutely beautiful my dear!! I love the simple setting and it just let''s the stone be the star!! Congratulations!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It looks like seeking hard pays off!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rod. I really like the simple setting for it.

Thank you Stone Hunter. It was funny, none of the other ones I looked at felt right but this one did.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I love love love it!!!! I can''t believe your search is over so quickly - what luck! I really like the proportions of the EC and it looks beautiful on your hand! Wear it in good health! (and - I''d love to see more pics if you''ve got ''em!)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2009 9:47:04 PM
Author: Elmorton
Marcy, I love love love it!!!! I can't believe your search is over so quickly - what luck! I really like the proportions of the EC and it looks beautiful on your hand! Wear it in good health! (and - I'd love to see more pics if you've got 'em!)
Elmorton, LOL at my search being over quickly. It seems like it took me months to find it. Ha Ha. I am glad you like it. I hope to wear it in good health for a long, long time. I have been taking more pictures but I have a stupid fuzz on a prong that I can see in photos and I can't find it to get off the ring. Rats. I will try to get more photos this week. Not like I mind taking them.
9.gif

ETA: This is dark because my macro is a filter on a tube that cuts off most of the flash. You can see some nice reflections in this though.

mcecring7.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy love your new ring, emerald cuts are so elegant
21.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So pretty, Marcy! I do love your beautiful EC. Hooray for a new beautiful sparkly!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
marcy, it''s lovely!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that EC is lovely, Marcyc! Love the steps in the super macro pic!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Marcyc - it''s beautiful! Congrats on a gorgeous, happy ending to your EC hunt
36.gif
! I am a softie for emerald-cuts, there is just something about those beautiful lines!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, it looks like a lovely stone, good job!!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, what a great find
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! You''ve revived my dream for a pretty under 1 ct east/west set EC pendant! Hate you!
3.gif
(j/k!)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back lit by the Sun.

ecbacklit.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC Fire

ecflash1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With it''s sister.

ecsisters.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green Flash.

ecgreenflash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results