shape
carat
color
clarity

My EC RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to the "big" city today and I found an EC diamond I really liked. It didn''t have any certs with it so I don''t have any specs but after looking at several they had in the store this is the one that caught my eye the minute they pulled it out. It''s a great size, icy color and very lively.

It is .55 E SI2. The inclusions are light and not visible naked eye but you can see them in my blown up images below. One of them reflects up through the neighboring step cuts.

mcecrng3.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had it mounted in a basic YG solitaire.

mcecrng1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try to get some photos in the sun tomorrow. It has a lot of fire.

mcecrng4.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of focus but I couldn''t believe all the facets you can see looking diagonal across the stone.

mcecrng2.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better images from the side.

mcecrng5.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Closeup.

ETA: Oops I should have colored corrected this first it's certainly not red.
1.gif

mcecrng6.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I have been lurking a lot, but Marcy, SO happy your found this ring! It is delicate and beautiful and I have honestly never seen such a CLEAN SI2 EC!!! So lucky and I bet you are glad you waited! I''m so happy for you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I Love Asschers. I keep trying to see if I can find the inclusions naked eye and I can''t. I can easily see them with my loop but they aren''t too bad for SI2. The lady that helped me today even commented this was very clean for a SI2 diamond. Karl and Chrono often said you have to see fancy cut stones so that is what I did. I looked at 6 diamonds before they brought this one out and this one really immediately got my "ooh" response.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m really loving these ECs lately... I remember reading a thread that another diamond that you''ve had your eyes on have been sold? did you get this to replace that?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats - very pretty!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I love it! Great job scoping out a nice stone. I agree, you have to see it with your eyes on fancy cuts.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy, it''s a beautiful stone!! I''m so happy you found the one you love.
36.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T, I really find I am being drawn to the classic elegance of an emerald cut stone.I told my sister yesterday that shape was originally my favorite when I started liking jewelry.Then I went through marquis, oval, trillion, round and now I am back on emerald cut.Yes, this was the replacement to the one I was looking for online.

Thank you Motownmama.

Thank you Steph,The table on this one isn’t in the desired range for an EC but it sure works for me.

Thanks Michelle.It’s always good to find the stone you love.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! So clean for an SI2!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
marcy, so lovely! There is just something about ECs but they are difficult to photograph!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it Marcy!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Tuckins.When they brought out SI2 I thought I’d be rejecting those the minute I saw them but this one is very clean.

Tacori, yes they are difficult to photograph but I am enjoying giving it a “shot”.Ha Ha.

Thanks Lorelei.I appreciate your tips and help in my search.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay I am glad you found that beauty!!!
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice marcy. I love how elegant it looks, and I would never guess that little sparkler is an SI2!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Tuckins.When they brought out SI2 I thought I’d be rejecting those the minute I saw them but this one is very clean.

Tacori, yes they are difficult to photograph but I am enjoying giving it a “shot”.Ha Ha.

Thanks Lorelei.I appreciate your tips and help in my search.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great ring Marcy--glad you found something fabu!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sharon. It sure took me awhile to find it but I think I will really enjoy it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Po, I love your setting on your EC.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I like that itts a wee bit different.

Good choice with your stone.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Po, I tend to like different things too. I tried many settings yesterday with this diamond but always went back to the basic setting.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh la la Marcy -- VERY nice!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe that''s an SI2. It''s really gorgeous! Congrats... I too am an emerald cut fan. I hope to have one of my own someday, and if it''s as lovely as yours, I will be THRILLED! I love the yellow gold setting too. Pure class!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you DeeJay.

Thanks Stacy. I hope you get an EC someday too. I think my colored stone RHRs will be getting ignored for awhile.
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new RHR! It looks great! The upclose shots really show all the details. I love it.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results