shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring! Gold and Platinum! What do you think?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
I love it - it''s beautiful!

I personally think it looks great as it is height-wise, but if it really bothers you to wear it that high, first check with a good jeweller that it can be altered without having to completely re-make the ring (and the cost of doing so), before you get set on it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool...its a beautiful ring! I would have them lower the stone as much as possible since it is a tall
ring to start with. Congratulations!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Such a unique design. It''s beautiful! Congrats!

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful and unique! Love how you put your initials inside of the ring!!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous design! I too love the initials on the inside of the ring.
36.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very impressive and unique ring! I love the setting and the personal details!!Congratulations!
36.gif

I believe that it looks wonderful on your hand but it all gets down to how you feel about it. If the height worries you, you should lower it. Better to have peace of mind...(let''s not allow any worries to keep us from enjoying the ring, right?)!

dreamring

Rough_Rock
Hiii! I am from Monterrey! I miss Mty, but looove it here (Dallas)! Where are you from?

dreamring

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I don´t now exactly how to answer to each comment but a few things I wanted to say...

First Thank you so much!

I think you are right, I actually went to see the band today (loove it) and mention about sitting it lower, but I was recommended to go with the designer that did it. They are the ones that could tell me the options on what to do.

I will post pictures of my wedding band when ever I get it (July 24!!) it is cool looking and it also has both colors in it. I can´t wait!

Thank you all for congratulating me and if I change the ring (lower it) I will keep you posted!

Have a great day!

Lu

dreamring

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 4:35:42 PM
Author: nataliesamaras
Very impressive and unique ring! I love the setting and the personal details!!Congratulations!
36.gif

I believe that it looks wonderful on your hand but it all gets down to how you feel about it. If the height worries you, you should lower it. Better to have peace of mind...(let''s not allow any worries to keep us from enjoying the ring, right?)!

Got it!!

Thank you!

Naty I think you are right....the most important thing is not let anything keep us from enjoying it! I really looove it, so I will wait to hear what the designers tell me but most probably, I will keep enjoying it for several years from now...and maybe later I could do a little change.
31.gif

dreamring

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 8:39:25 AM
Author: tyty333
Very cool...its a beautiful ring! I would have them lower the stone as much as possible since it is a tall
ring to start with. Congratulations!
Great point Tyty!

Now I know what to ask when I see the jeweler! Thanks!

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
Lovely Ring!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!!! I personally don''t mind rings sitting a little higher, as long as you can learn to be a little careful with it. He put a LOT of thought into that. And it''s incredible! I''d leave it as is!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I love the details- he put a lot of thought into it. Very pretty!

Although it does sit a bit high for my taste, it looks like it "fits". You may just not be used to the height. Give it some time before you make a final decision

Bienvenida a Pricescope!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your ring is gorgeous and very unique! Congratulations on your engagement! You must be so excited, and it is nice to see that your FI put so much thought into such a cool ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results