shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress, my dress, my dressssss!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh Gwen I LOVE it!! You look just beautiful in it, I LOVE the sleeves, I REALLY love the shoes, in fact I covet them, I just love the dress. Perfect!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Eeeeek!!! I LUUUURVE your dress!
30.gif

Oh man, makes me wanna pick out my dress! OMG, hope I find something as lovely as yours!

Congrats!!!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is just lovely. Very pretty!! Makes me excited to dress shop
30.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s all coming together! You look fab Gwen. Absolutely beautiful. The dress isn''t overwhelming your curvy frame which is great. Simple, radiant elegance is the sense I''m getting-with just a dash of fairytale princess bride. I don''t think you need a crinoline, maybe just a straight cotton petticoat to keep it out from between your legs when walking down the aisle.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Gwen you look AMAZING i have looked at this thread a million times but haven''t responded seriously you just look so perfect

I can''t wait to see you wedding
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
oh Gwendolyn...your dress is absolutely stunning! You look beautiful in it, and the shoes...well!! Like they were made for the dress! They are so gorgeous, olde worlde, and yet right bang up to date too!

If you''re thinking of a petticoat, I could see one really showing well for your dress. What about one, that remains fitted from the waist to below hip length, and then gathers/flares right out, to fill the bottom of your dress - giving it real ''kick'' at the base of it. I adore that look.

You are going to be a stunning bride - well done on amazing choices!

1.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
gwen you look STUNNING!!!! i love that dress!!! everything looks perfect!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh Gwen I missed this thread while I was on vacation!!

That dress looks AWESOME on you and you absolutely do it justice! You look so happy and beautiful in the dress! You can really tell how excited you are to have it!

I''m so glad you found something that you love!
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
your dress is beautiful! it looks soo romantic!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gwennie!!! You look mahhhvelous! Seriously, that dress is gorg and you look beautiful in it. And love those shoes!
2.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.

love it. that dress was made for you.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
You look BEAUTIFUL!!! That dress is gorgeous on you!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I love your dress! The lace sleeves are amazing, and it looks so pretty on you! You are going to look just perfect.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gwen, can I just say that you look absolutely radiant in this dress!! It looks great on you!! I love the lace detail and the sleeves are gorgeous! It makes me think of romance and sweetness! Congrats on the beautiful gown! Your DH will be blown away when he sees you!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you so much, ladies! What a lovely way to start the morning!
5.gif
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, both about my dress and how I look in it. You''re the best!
9.gif

Happy hump day!
35.gif

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
ooh, Gwen, you look so pretty! Such a lovely dress and gorgeous shoes, you''re going to rock your wedding day!!

livinginsg

Shiny_Rock
Gwen, your dress is absolutely GORGEOUS!! And u look breath-taking in it!!! Congrats!!! I can feel the excitement building UUUPPP!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Gwen, there are no words! It is truly divine! You look amazing and your shoes are a perfect match, no lesser shoe would do the dress justice!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen! I am super late to your party, but what a GORGEOUS dress! You are so lovely and I''ve discovered that size absolutely does not matter when measuring beauty...your dress is so romantic and delicate! I LOVE THE SLEEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just gorgeous, darling!

About your veil and petticoat dilemma...honestly, would you consider ebay at all?

I got both of my veils on ebay (for under $20USD each) and the petticoat was my sisters (from her 15th) but we bought it on ebay for $45USD.

All items were brand new and in excellent condition

...just a thought...

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your dress. The detail work of the lace with sequins is gorgeous.

Petticoats can be expensive but they are pretty easy to find discounted. My grandmother found a little dress shop. Not specifically wedding, but a petticoat is a petticoat. This was a consignment shop that specialized in beauty pagent leftovers. (So the dress would be worn once or twice for some competition and then brought to this shop to sell in favor of something new) The prices were very good and they were in almost new condition.
The nice thing about a place like this is that you can take your dress in and find just the right petticoat to go with it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww, love it!!!!! You are going to look marvelous darling, so beautiful!!!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
GWEN!!!! I love it!!! You look absolutely stunning in it - you already have that beautiful glow!!! Fabulous choice my dear!

PS - Love the shoes - CUUUUUTTTTEEEE as a button!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gwendolyn!!! Your dress is absolutely stunning!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It looks ssssssoo perfect on you and totally compliments your curves! I love love how unique it is, and I couldnt say enough how perfect I think it is! You''ll look so gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
OMG, Gwen! Your dress is amazing! I can totally tell it''s *your* dress. You are positively radiant. Those sleeves are just so perfect.

I can''t wait to see the shots from your wedding!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Oh!!! I cannot believe I missed this post, I''ve been looking forward to seeing your pics for weeks. You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the positive feedback, ladies. I appreciate it.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Gwen :) I love all the pictures, but I love the one with the veil. So sexy ;-)

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I AM SO GLAD YOU BOUGHT THIS DRESS!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Sorry to scream that at you, but it is even more stunning on you than it was in the stock photos. YAY!

(And, another vote for ebay or craigslist for a petticoat. They will have veils, too, but you could easily DIY one, too, if you feel up to it. I would love to see you with a laced and beaded one that went with your sleeves on your dress).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results