shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress might arrive as soon as TOMORROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh is it there yet?!
19.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 9:29:54 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Harleigh is it there yet?!
19.gif
It is! It is! I just did a HORRIBLE photo shoot for you all and have to get to work downloading and resizing them all.

It fits almost perfectly! It is a little loose and I think the straps should be taken up a bit, but otherwise it fits rather well. It''s loose in the waist, so I guess I don''t need to go on a diet like I thought! If I do take the straps up, I might consider moving them closer in to make a bit of a v-shape so there would be no fear of them falling off my shoulders, which is always a problem for me.

Also, I got the hollow-to-hem in 56" and it is actually a bit long for me. Thank goodness I didn''t let that lady at PP talk me into going longer. Even with 4 1/2" heels on it''s a tad bit on the long side...may have to work on that! Also, the train is a LOT larger than I thought it would be, too, but it''s such a "Harleigh" dress that I think it''s perfect! It looks like half the tops I already wear when I go out, so it feels pretty comfy to me.

I also took pix of some of my jewelry for you to look at...do you want the pix here or should I start a new thread? It''ll take me a while to fiddle with the pix, anyways!

Hee hee hee...I am SO excited!!!
36.gif
Thanks for sticking with me today, ladies...you helped me make it through!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I cannot wait to see, yaaay!
36.gif
36.gif
26.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I can''t wait to see your pictures, Harleigh!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to see it.... Since the sample that was too big looked absolutely fabulous on you....to see you in your dress that fits, I can''t imagine! HURRY UP!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh I am sorry to abandon you, but I need to get some sleep. However, I will be around tomorrow morning to check out your photos!!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone! I just finished resizing them and will start a new thread, but here is a teaser...

Sarah, sorry it took me so long!!! This resizing thing takes a long time!

You can check out more pix of the dress and some jewelry choices HERE.

Thanks again for following along...please go check out the other thread and let me know what you think!

HarleighFullfront1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results