shape
carat
color
clarity

*My Dress* ~ Finally made a choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love your dress! REALLY!!!! If I had a cuter @$$ I''d be getting that style too
31.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! I bet it looks rockin'' on!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I can''t wait to see your custom version on you! I have to say, where are the ruffles?! Hehe. After that ruffles thread, whenever I saw pretty ruffles, I thought of you! Love your final choice soooooo much more, though! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will look stunning on your wedding day!!!!!! FABULOUS, gorgeous dress!!!
9.gif
30.gif
Love it!
36.gif

Oh my, those are the cutest sweetest invite/std's ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Awww, you two are soooo adorable
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!! I tried that dress on during my search and fell in love and it is what opened my eyes to beading etc. I absolutely loved it!!!

I can''t wait to see pics of it on you!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s gorgeous!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Spark''s got a dress!!! Happy dance happy dance!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!!! Can''t wait to see you in it. Ahhhhh one major stress over, right?
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Glad you finally found "THE" dress
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. Really STUNNING!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Spark, that dress is a showstopper! I can''t wait to see you in it!
36.gif

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it! It is going to look amazing. I just love the detail of the gown. Definitely worth waiting for!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is lovely!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Sparks, OMG, I absolutely
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your dress! Lazaro makes stunning gowns and this one makes my heart pitter patter every single time I see it! In fact, I had a pic of it in my inspiration pile when I was dress shopping! I''m so excited for you and I can''t wait to see you rocking that beauty
36.gif
This just proves we''d be BFF''s IRL
2.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yay sparkalicious - its a gorgeous dress
30.gif
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress! Can''t wait to see it finished! I bet it will be fabulous!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
ice-queen - Thank you! Love the "yowzer" - That''s how I felt when I first saw it. I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about how I will react when I actually see "my" gown.
9.gif

VRBeauty - YES! It does, doesn''t it!! I''m extending the train so it will be a foot longer than chapel length - semi-cathedral, maybe, so one huge ruffle, indeed! I love the volume at the bottom of the dress to that helps to accentuate my beautiful, although lonely ruffle! You made me laugh with the "sullen poser" - hahahahah - It''s so mean but I always say that she is hungry looking. Poor thing. Suffice it to say - I look very well fed.
25.gif

Freke - Shoes, you say?
11.gif

Kim N - Thank you, Kim! Me either! I hope that it looks as good as I have envisioned it. I tried on a size that was too small but I still liked the way it looked so I''m hoping that the one made for me will make me feel the same way.

BEG - Thank you! Glad you like it ... Love your dancing banana man, by the way!

Dee - Thanks ... I may let you know. Depends on whether or not I get to see it first.
23.gif
Oh - please say that it is so! I have a few more curves and am a lot fuller than the model but that is the best part about this dress - it loves curves. If you have a good booty - it looks great in this dress instead of just making it look big. A bridal consultant that I was working with even said to me that she always notices that girls with more booty look better in this dress b/c it just fills it out better. I really wanted a dress that complimented my figure so I am thrilled to have found this one! I can''t wait to share pics with you!

Honey - Thank you! I''ll hold you to it. If I don''t look stunning, it will be your fault.
25.gif
I''m so glad that you like it! What episode?
4.gif
Yes, of course. I do hope that I get to see it first though.

Clairitek - Nope, you didn''t miss anything. I was just slow. I was going to wait until I had pics but just couldn''t! I had to share - too excited! I''m glad that you like the matching ring & STDs as well. It''s so super bride psychosis because I''m sure that no one else will notice that detail but it makes me feel good. Brides - we can be a strange bunch. Thanks - Here is a link to our Save the Dates thread.

Violet - LOL - Thank you! Although it is so modernish looking shape wise etc, I really feel that the long, clean lines are classic as well. I love the way that lines are all vertical in this dress as, hopefully, it will elongate 5''4 1/2" me. It should be done in April.
36.gif

BeachRunner - Thank you! I''m so glad that I can now move on to my next major decision. This one took waaaay longer than I thought it would.

jcrow - Thank you! Stunning is just what I was going for!

Izzy03 - I love your dress! They do look similar, don''t they?! I called around to several salons in an attempt to see it in person and no such luck. Boo! It''s gorgeous ... congrats. The original gown is made by Lazaro.

bee* - Yay! So glad you love it!!

kelli - You made me laugh! That is too funny. Finally, I found a dress that makes the most of my curves and ample buttockal region, instead of hiding them and making me look like I was hiding a small child under the dress.
20.gif
You should try it on or a similar style ... you might be surprised.
31.gif

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I think this dress is GORGEOUS! Can''t wait to see pictures of you in it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I love that dress.
30.gif
WOW! Can''t wait to see pics of you in it...

Also, the STDs, love them!

36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
meresal - Thank you! I really hope that it does look rockin on ... Now that it''s been some time, I''m starting to forget and starting to get nervous.

kama - Thanks! Me either!! I know, huh?! What happened to the ruffles?! I fell in love with the Pronovias Dango that had a dropped waist and was super ruffly but when I looked at that one and looked at this one - there was no comparison. This one just did way more for me! Besides I''m a sucker for sumptuous silk satin. The feel of it just makes me swoon. Surprising but true. Glad you love it!! Now when you see ruffles you can think of Sunnyd b/c she is rockin those bad boys on her superfab train!

Skip - So glad that you think that it is fabulous- Thank you! Geez ... I''m gonna blush - you''re making me feel like a rockstar!

october2008bride - No way! Really?! That''s wonderful. Thanks - Coicindentally, I covet your dress. Everytime I see your pictures I think to myself that I would have loved to have a dress like yours. You were such a classically stunning bride - breathtaking, really.

CDNinNYC - Thank you!!
36.gif

Sunnyd - Happy dancing with you, my dear!! YEEESS! ONE major stress over. Umm ... now the veil. Does the madness never stop?? Have you seen how expensive those things are??!

Dreamgirl - Thanks ... I''m so glad that I finally said "yes"!! I''m pleased that you like it. It''s funny b/c even though I know that I like it, it''s always a little nerveracking to share it with others who may not.

tlh - Thank you! I hope that I feel stunning in it when I get it. There''s just no comparison to that feeling!

katamari - Okay - I thought that I was going for stunning but ... showstopper will not be bad.
31.gif
Thank you!!!

modernsparkler - The detail is just incredible. Everytime I see the dress I notice new amazing and intricate details. Thank you! It was indeed worth waiting for ... For a time I thought that I would have to settle with something that I liked but didn''t make my heart sing so when this one came around I was thrilled b/c I knew that it was the one!

OUpeargirl - Thank you, kindly!!
35.gif
I''m sure that you will have no such search problems when you are looking for a gown ... All the gowns you tried on in those pics at your salon looked terrific on you!!

Poca/Coug lover - Like how I posted your fave coug pic for you again?
25.gif
Yay - Me too. That''s exactly how I feel when I see it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
AND it''s SOOOO much better in real life! It has such great personality. Umm ... I don''t know if I''ve ever seen your dress. Wanna share it?
27.gif
What?! Do you mean that we aren''t already BFFs?
39.gif
25.gif

Blackpaw - Thank you!! Much appreciated. Glad that you likey!

Definitely, Maybe - Me either!! Thank you. You guys will be the judge ... once it is in, I''ll be able to share pics!
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and say of course you know I LOVE IT!!! :) I cant wait till we get our dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL I''ll be the ruffle representative for sure. Veils...I think I''m skipping it. Well, maybe...but I''ll help you look when you''re ready!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress - so glad you found the perfect one
2.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Cougs, of course we're already BFF's
35.gif
I absolutely adore you! I do love that you posted your STD's again - I swear it makes me chuckle every time I look at that picture
9.gif

Here's a link to my dress thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yah-i-ordered-my-dress.93193/ They're not the greatest pics, but I was so excited at the time that I didn't care. I have my first fitting this weekend so hopefully I'll have better pics to share.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Maybe I will try one like it. I have an appointment tomorrow and plan to try on every kind I can get my hands on!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I looooooooooooooove your dress and invites. You are going to be one gorgeous bride honey. The dress is beautiful!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Diva - Thank you! Given the fact that I need to lose some weight and get in shape
20.gif
... I CAN wait to see pictures of me in it but I still can''t wait to get it!!

Bia - So glad that you love the dress and our STDs! Thanks so much!!

BB - YAY! I know it! Thank you! Me either
9.gif

Sunnyd - Yes - It''s official. You ARE the Ruffle Rep. Help me look for veils??
31.gif
I''m reeeaaady! Thank you ... I''m looking for a Cathedral length veil. I need it to be 2 or 3 tiered so that the front part sort of frames my face before it cascades down ... also ... get ready for it ... I need sparklies. A liberal dusting of swarovskis would be wonderful. It''s a disease.
15.gif

AG - I am so relieved as well. Thank you! I had no idea why I couldn''t sleep for the past couple of months. I thought that it was because I was stressed out ... well, it turns out that it''s likely because I was thinking about a wretched wedding dress. I''ve been sleeping fine since I ordered it. Go figure?!

Poca - Yay for BFFs!
35.gif
Same. It makes me chuckle too ... actually, even more so b/c I know that it makes you chuckle. Your dress is lovely! It looks like a Pronovias dress that I was coveting but thought would look like butt on me. I can''t wait to see you in it! You, my dear, are going to make an entrance! Umm ... yes - pics, this weekend, please!

Kelli - Wonderful! I''m glad!! That''s the BEST thing to do. Try on every conceivable dress "shape" ... this will be the first step in narrowing down what your perfect dress is. Sometimes people think that they like a certain shape but when they try it on, it doesn''t do anything for their figure. When I first started looking, I began by trying on dresses in different dress shapes and it really helped. I immediately eliminated both empire waist and ballgown dresses. Ick. They looked AWFUL on me!

Linda - Glad you like it! Thank you for taking a peek!!
2.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWOWOWOWOW! You will be a stunning Bride in that!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yo. What specs would you want for your shoes?? (I act like they are diamonds...)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparks, it''s GORGEOUS! I''m glad I caught this thread! It''s going to be fantastic, I''m sure of it.

But I think it''s WACK that you didn''t get a sweet discount for SYTTD! Oh well, your new dress will be just as gorgeous!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results