shape
carat
color
clarity

*My Dress* ~ Finally made a choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Aprilbaby - Thank you, so much! I hope that I will be a stunning bride. I actually do feel quite radiant in it and that''s half the battle, right? It feels so good knowing that my fellow PSers appreciate the dress as well. I wish that I had some pictures of me in it to share. Alas ... not yet.
8.gif

Freke - They ARE like diamonds.
31.gif
Hmmm ... Okay, well given that they are like diamonds, what are the 4 c''s? What''s the most important c?
25.gif
(btw - I know that you will have an answer to this and please don''t say that it''s "cost"
14.gif
- too easy)
- I''m thinking gold (soft gold, not too brassy or metallic)
- I would like some swarovski''s on them but if the shoe does not come with it, a brave PS friend of mine demonstrated that I can add that myself, if I''m so inclined .... I''m loving a little bling on the heel.
- Decent heel height. Not super high but not low. 3 inch??
- I''m not totally averse to colors other than gold. My dress is Ivory Silk Satin with lots of beadwork & swarovski''s so anything that matches that nicely will work.
- I found a pic of these beautiful Manolo''s but I don''t have a Manolo budget unless they are really on sale. I like the way that they these shoes twist and have sparklies etc ... I think that they match the dress beautifully.
- I might not be able to purchase them right away but I want to start looking so that when I''m able, I''ll be able to scoop them up ... fingers crossed.
- Any suggestions?

Thing - Thank you so much! Glad you think that it''s gorgeous. Nothing like sharing something that you love and everybody thinks that it''s awful.
9.gif
If it''s not fantastic ... you all will hear about .. of that, I''m certain.
38.gif
and yeah ... me too! I guess that''s just the way the cookie crumbles. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I admire your taste so I''m glad that you approve.
28.gif

LauraBabe - Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
35.gif

SparkMB.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and say, I love the dress Spark! Great choice. Did you happen to notice the one listed on pre owned wedding dresses this week?

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! It''s so glamorous, can''t wait to see it on you!
Congrats on finding it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Freke - I love those shoes! Bang on what I''m looking for ... Yes! This might not be as difficult as the dress! Woo. Thanks PS friend!
35.gif

Em1 - Thank you! I still have a hankering for you dress. I think I''ll always covet your dress and secretly wish that it was mine but I do love this one and it really suits my personality. I did happen to notice the one listed on preownedweddingdresses and Ugh ... sigh, I am nowhere near a size 2 or a size 6 even for that matter. It did bring a few tears to my eyes.
7.gif
I SO wish that I could have taken advantage of one of those great deals. In addition, there is a Jim Hjelm dress that I was considering on there as well and again ... too small.
39.gif
Boo. Love the shoes - Thanks! You are naughty. FI knows that I''ve been eyeing up CL''s and knows how
22.gif
they are soooo if I were to waltz in with a pair of those bad boys ... Eek. ... This doesn''t mean that I won''t though.
31.gif

Luvbug - Thanks! Same to you ... I love your dress as well. I''m so glad that you got to take such great pics in it to share with us!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results