shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Save the Dates are finished and ready to go!! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!

I''m sooo excited! Our Save the Dates are fresh off the presses and ready to be mailed out!
I''m pleased with the way that they turned out and cannot wait for our friends and family to start receiving them.
A little "yay" shout out for Brown Sugar Design in Kirkland as they designed & printed them for us - I
30.gif
the font they chose for us. It''s exactly what we wanted.

You''ll note that we included a little tribute to PS on the backside of the Save the Date postcard in the form of a small swarovski crystal. It''s the closest I could get to a diamond and it sparkles like crazy - It''s just such a fun little detail!!
36.gif

I hope you enjoy them as well ... Sorry for the poor quality pics. If I get better ones, I''ll be happy to post them.

This is the front of our envelopes.

PSSTDEnvfront.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Envelope back

PSSTDEnvback.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Save the Date postcard - Front
1.gif

PSSTDFront.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Save the Date postcard back
Do you like your little crystal, ladies?
28.gif

PSSTDback.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
We also had Laura Hooper Calligraphy create a special little map for us - We love it! It''s just so cute!!

We had it made into a magnet and we hope that our friends and family will stick these postcards up on their fridge, using this magnet. This map magnet is going to be included in the save the date envelope as well so it should be pretty easy for people to figure out.

PSSTDMapMagnet.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Our colors are Pistachio and Gold so we are thrilled that they were able to design our STDs to incorporate our colors perfectly. Can''t wait to see our invites!!!

Thanks for looking!
35.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkalicious, first off, your STD's look great! I really like the map idea too! Second, OMG, you and FI were soooooo cute! I love those pix of you guys!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love them, love them!! Everything is so cute (especially the photos) and the map is beautiful!
30.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great Save the Dates! I love them!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing, probably the nicest STDs I''ve ever seen!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:37:47 PM
Author: pocahontas
Sparkalicious, first off, your STD''s look great! I really like the map idea too! Second, OMG, you and FI were soooooo cute! I love those pix of you guys!
Pocahontas - Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My goodness! I was so excited to post these to share with my PS family but it was nerve racking b/c I was so nervous that no one would care and I would feel stupid for sharing so ... Thank you for stopping in to comment and for letting me know that you like them.

Funny note about the pictures. I wanted fi to use another picture and he wanted that one so now I keep bugging him saying that I look like some kind of crazy kid cougar with this little baby. He thinks it''s funny. Ugh.

I''m glad you like them and hope that our guests will have a similar reaction!! Thanks again!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:43:29 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Love them, love them!! Everything is so cute (especially the photos) and the map is beautiful!
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks Sarah!!! I''m SO glad that you love them. It is just so much fun to share this type of thing with people who are excited along with you.
I haven''t really shared them with anyone else yet so they are still a bit of a secret and it is so hard to contain my excitement so I was eager to share with my fellow PS''ers.
Thanks for taking a look and for sharing your thoughts!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
wow sparkalicious - those are so fantastic!! i love the style of them, love the scrollwork design, love the photos of you guys as kids, love the font, LOOOOOOVE the little crystal marking the date, i can go on...

oh my gosh, and that map! love that too! if i had done save the dates, your set would have been an absolute treasure.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 10:59:59 PM
Author: thing2of2
Great Save the Dates! I love them!
Thanks thing2of2!! I really appreciate it!! Can you tell how excited I am to share them??!! The pictures really just do not do them any justice - at all- but I''m glad that I was still able to show them to you guys.

This is so encouraging. I''m keeping my fingers crossed that our guests will have the same positive reaction to them.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
These are so cute! I would be thrilled to receive one. (By the way, Sacha is a gorgeous name!)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 12:08:49 AM
Author: somehowcollide
Amazing, probably the nicest STDs I''ve ever seen!!
Somehowcollide, thanks SO much!
9.gif
<---------- This is me!! What a fantastic compliment. I appreciate you sharing that with me and taking a peek at our STDs. We really wanted to start of our wedding paraphernalia distribution, so to speak, with a bang. I keep seeing other STD''s and thinking - oh maybe we should have done that, or we could have done this but I''m really happy with how they turned out.
Our invitation suite, thank you notes and all of that will have this same theme. I cannot wait to see the finished product of everything else.

I sincerely hope that our guests feel the same as you. We want to give people something to be excited about and we want to evoke some emotion as well. We hope this starts it off.

Thanks again!!
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 3:42:14 PM
Author: CrownJewel
wow sparkalicious - those are so fantastic!! i love the style of them, love the scrollwork design, love the photos of you guys as kids, love the font, LOOOOOOVE the little crystal marking the date, i can go on...

oh my gosh, and that map! love that too! if i had done save the dates, your set would have been an absolute treasure.
YAY! This is awesome - You guys are fantastic!!!! Thanks so much CrownJewel! I''m thrilled that you love them and all of the details we incorporated. You have such terrific taste so I know that this is no small compliment.

Seriously, I''m doing a happy dance right now. Be glad that you can''t see it. I feel like hearding up all of our STDs and running madly to the post office to send them off. I hope that our guests love them too and, like you, feel as though they are an absolute treasure!!!
36.gif
Also, we''ve included our website address on there and I''ve put so much work into it so I''m hoping that they love that too!!!!!!!!!!! I''m such an exuberant type person so not being able to share this with everyone, for fear of ruining the surprise, has been killing me so I''m glad that you guys are here - my PS family - to share this exciting time with me.

Thanks for taking a look and for sharing your sweet compliments. I really appreciate it!!
35.gif

By the way, if anyone ever needs a map made - Laura Hooper is amazing to work with.
2.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 3:43:27 PM
Author: kittybean
These are so cute! I would be thrilled to receive one. (By the way, Sacha is a gorgeous name!)
FANTASTIC!
21.gif

Thanks kittybean! I''m so excited that you feel that way. You guys are a tough crowd since everyone has such great taste and has seen more than a few wedding related items so it is nice to know that you would love to get one of these. I can''t wait to see how our friends and family react!!

Thanks ... glad you like my name as well. Sometimes the c throws people off and they think my name is sa - CHA
20.gif
but it is Sasha spelt with a c instead. When I was little I hated it and wanted to be called Crystal. Actually, if I recall correctly, around the age that I was in the picture, I believe I was going through my Crystal phase but now I''m so happy with my name and it suits me to a T.

Thanks again! I so appreciate you stopping in to let me know that you like them!
35.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 3:37:50 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Funny note about the pictures. I wanted fi to use another picture and he wanted that one so now I keep bugging him saying that I look like some kind of crazy kid cougar with this little baby. He thinks it''s funny. Ugh.
Haha- this made me laugh out loud
9.gif
By the way, you''ve got nothing to worry about regarding your STD''s; they''re beautiful and your family and friends are going to love ''em even if they do think you''re a bit of a cougar
2.gif

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say that your STD''s are gorgeous! The colors, the design, everything! I''m actually using the same font as you for my invites, (Feel, right?) so you know I like it! What''s your other font besides Feel? The smaller, all caps font? They look really good together!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 5:51:41 PM
Author: pocahontas
Haha- this made me laugh out loud
9.gif
By the way, you''ve got nothing to worry about regarding your STD''s; they''re beautiful and your family and friends are going to love ''em even if they do think you''re a bit of a cougar
2.gif
Oh Pocahontas, I''m so glad that you got it! Sometimes "humour" doesn''t translate that well online, right? Seriously though ... I look like a cougar, right?! I will hold this over his head forever!
25.gif

I gave one of my STDs to my aunt over the weekend b/c we''re really close and I thought that she would be psyched ... She was like "Oh ... what''s this for?"
20.gif
That was it ... no, oh these are nice or anything ... Ugh! Not the reaction I was anticipating but I guess better luck with the rest of our guests, huh? Although I was disappointed, I did think it was kind of funny. What is this for??? What does it say???! -----> Me
20.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 11:46:13 PM
Author: CaliCushion
I just wanted to say that your STD''s are gorgeous! The colors, the design, everything! I''m actually using the same font as you for my invites, (Feel, right?) so you know I like it! What''s your other font besides Feel? The smaller, all caps font? They look really good together!
CaliCushion - YAYAYYAYAY! Thanks SO much. I''m glad that you like them. Thanks for stopping in to let me know ... I really appreciate that as I''m so excited about them myself!!

Unfortunately, I don''t know what the other font is ... Actually, you taught me something, I didn''t realize that the other font was called Feel. The company that designed our invites picked the fonts ... Would you like me to inquire for you?? I''d be happy to do so ... just let me know.
35.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love them! The map is wonderfully done and the baby pics are just so cute.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love those - you did an awesome job!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Katamari & Krissie - Thank you! So glad that you like them!
Unfortunately, we can''t take the credit ... the were designed for us and not at all DIY. I envy all of you guys who are so resourceful and talented and able to DIY!! I wish!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the map!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your STD''s, the map, the pics, soooo awesome!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl & Princess Dijon ... Thank you SO much! Glad you like them.

Today Laura Hooper put better pics up on her blog. She is so amazing to work with, ladies ... If you are interested you should definitely give her a jingle!

Here is a link to her blog if you want to check out the better pictures!
http://www.luckyorchidwedding.blogspot.com/http://www.luckyorchidwedding.blogspot.com/

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Spark Your STD''s are awesome I love every little detail especially the pictures, your both little cutie pies :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 3:46:38 AM
Author: Deelight
Spark Your STD''s are awesome I love every little detail especially the pictures, your both little cutie pies :)
Oh Deelight! You are so sweet. Thank you so much!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results