shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream eternity by Mrs-B and Leon Mege!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
The two rings pair perfectly!! Enjoy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning @bling_dream19, it’s the perfect piece, looks equally beautiful holding it’s own, and just as at home with your lovely e-ring.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for the most amazing and thoughtful responses! I have truly been beaming thinking about what you each have said. I'll be responding in the next day or so. Thank you for forgiving my delay in responding. This ring is very special because of @mrs-b designing this stunning ring where you know its a home run of perfection and it was given to her in love. The one and only Leon Mege created this beautiful ring and the craftsmanship is meticulous and the diamonds are super sparkly, bright and rainbowy. The prongs are so tiny and I'm in awe of how he set the diamonds. And there's just the tiniest milligrain which adds so much class and style. I couldn't be happier! I am very grateful to mrsb and Leon and for my husband who will be giving it to me officially this weekend.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a truly magnificent ring and it matches perfectly with your equally beautiful ER! Wear them both in good health!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for the most amazing and thoughtful responses! I have truly been beaming thinking about what you each have said. I'll be responding in the next day or so. Thank you for forgiving my delay in responding. This ring is very special because of @mrs-b designing this stunning ring where you know its a home run of perfection and it was given to her in love. The one and only Leon Mege created this beautiful ring and the craftsmanship is meticulous and the diamonds are super sparkly, bright and rainbowy. The prongs are so tiny and I'm in awe of how he set the diamonds. And there's just the tiniest milligrain which adds so much class and style. I couldn't be happier! I am very grateful to mrsb and Leon and for my husband who will be giving it to me officially this weekend.

I definitely want to hear about this! And omre photos would be awesome!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This beautiful Leon band is absolute perfection with your ring! Just gorgeous!! @mrs-b, you have been spreading such incredible joy to others through the sharing of your beautiful pieces. May this happiness be returned to you many times over!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful @bling_dream19!! Perfect. And looks great with your ering. Happy for you!

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. Exactly what I would expect from a Leon ring. It’s a perfect match to your set. Congratulations @bling_dream19!! what a wonderful way to let go of such a beautiful piece @mrs-b . I love that you were able to part ways with it and allow another person who would really wear it to enjoy it.

Thank you so much @LLJsmom your kind words mean so much. I feel so thankful to @mrs-b for creating the gorgeous ring and its so exciting to have a Leon and to have a Leon eternity! I'm just thrilled with this beautiful eternity. The bar has been raised! And I'm very grateful that @mrs-b was able to pass it along to me. I'm pretty sure I would never have an eternity nor a Leon eternity if it wasn't for mrsb!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 - gorgeous photographs, my friend! I just adore the way it looks on your hand! I know it will bring you much joy, as it was given to me with so much love.

I am seriously starting to think that my role in life is to create pieces, then pass them along....

Wear in good health and great love, Bling! oxo

Ok YES you have a gift in creating beautiful pieces and then passing them along! I always say, if its good enough for mrsb, it's good enough for me!
I'm so happy you love how it looks on my hand. This beautiful ring was given to you with so much love and I will always treasure that memory as part of this ring. I can't wait for my husband to give it to me this weekend!!!
And most importantly, I've not only received the most beautiful eternity ring, I've made a friend!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
HI:

Great ring! So happy for you all!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you sweet Sharon! I love your enthusiasm!!!! Thankfully my hubby has caught the bling bug, being married to me lol, and he's just as excited as I am! But I'm definitely more lol!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Just Gorgeous! Lines up perfect with your other rings! Just meant to be!

Yes thats what gets me everytime!! I love how they line up perfectly! Yep it was meant to be for sure. Thank you for your sweet compliments.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok YES you have a gift in creating beautiful pieces and then passing them along! I always say, if its good enough for mrsb, it's good enough for me!
I'm so happy you love how it looks on my hand. This beautiful ring was given to you with so much love and I will always treasure that memory as part of this ring. I can't wait for my husband to give it to me this weekend!!!
And most importantly, I've not only received the most beautiful eternity ring, I've made a friend!

Yes you have. And so have I!

<3

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you on your LM band--so beautiful! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This was meant to be & it looks right at home on you, like it's always been there!

I hope your husband officially presents it to you soon & may it give you many years of happiness :kiss2:

Thank you sweet @Alex T it really feels truly at home! And my hubby officially presented it to me to me last night! Pictures to be uploaded. And it really feels like its always been there i think because I've wanted one for so long. I didn't know what it would look like until I saw this stunning Leon masterpiece!

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! It's a total classic. Would it be called 'bead set'?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@bling_dream19 How beautiful your new Leon Mege band is- just perfection! mrs-b has an eye for detail like no one else I Know!!! So to have it be from her and Leon and to have it be comfortable and wearable- well, it just doesn't get better than that!!!!
I love it on it's own and with your engagement ring. Nice to have versatility! The band itself is absolutely dreamy. I love it! So classy and so special! Just like you my friend! Hugs!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovey ring!!! Looks fabulous with your e-ring too!

Enjoy and wear in good health!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results