shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream CER in an amazing Victor Canera Art-Deco-inspired Octagonal Solitaire

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh this is GORGEOUS I missed this thread when I took a few months off from ps. So glad it came back up! Drooling here!!!!:love::love::love:

Imogen is awesome!!!! I am so happy you found it at w&I.

It’s a match made in heaven! Absolutely gorgeous :love:

Wow -- those are AMAZING together!

Fabulous! In every way!!!

Aww, thank you so much, @ceg, @Bonfire, @RockOnReen, and @apacherose! I have admired the Imogen for quite a while but I couldn't quite bring myself to pay full price for it, so this turn of events truly was serendipity! I enjoy mixing and matching bands, so when I discovered the Imogen listing I told myself that if it didn't work wtih my e-ring I could still wear it in a stack. But I am really pleased with the way these rings complement each other! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Swooooooon!!!! :love: Thank you for indulging me!!! I’ll keep an eye out for the rest of your reveals, I’m sure they will be every bit as stunning as your current pieces! :kiss2:

What a glorious picture! I’ve been staring at it for several minutes now. :love:
Thank you for sharing my excitement, @ceg, @ac117, and @LittleRed... you all are far too kind! I am a very lucky girl indeed, and sometimes I just stare at these beauties and am overcome with gratitude for all of the good in my life, and most especially for my family. The most precious and important things in life are the ones that money cannot buy, and I am continually reminded to savor all that is priceless in this life. That said, I truly adore Victor's artistry and I am continually in awe of each one these gorgeous pieces and the extreme care that was devoted to every incredible detail. These creations are unspeakably beautiful and I truly feel honored to wear them!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan I just love your Victor Canera octagonal halo. Can you tell me-- have you had any issues with any of the tiny stones falling out? I'm clumsy and have been known to bang my ring on things. I'm guessing this ring has to be babied? Please tell me I'm wrong. Ha! And thanks for sharing your bling.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:WOW WOW WOW! That's amazing. What a gorgeous ring.
Love the band you chose too. :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this the first time around, but boy do I love geometric shaped design the design, diamond everything is just gorgeous!:love::love::love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saying I love this ring @carbonfan!!! Hope you’re enjoying her.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan I just love your Victor Canera octagonal halo. Can you tell me-- have you had any issues with any of the tiny stones falling out? I'm clumsy and have been known to bang my ring on things. I'm guessing this ring has to be babied? Please tell me I'm wrong. Ha! And thanks for sharing your bling.

Hi @derbygal, and my apologies for the delay... I have been traveling and offline for the last little bit! Thank you so much for your kind words... I cannot express how much I love the octagonal frame! In answer to your question, I have had zero issues with the tiny stones, and I have to admit that I wear the ring pretty much all the time! I do take it off if I am doing heavy lifting, gardening, etc. but I wear it for most other everyday tasks. So at the risk of sounding like an enabler, I would have to say go for it! And really that sentiment goes for any of Victor's creations... his artistry is just amazing!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:WOW WOW WOW! That's amazing. What a gorgeous ring.
Love the band you chose too. :appl:

I missed this the first time around, but boy do I love geometric shaped design the design, diamond everything is just gorgeous!:love::love::love:

Thank you so much, @Rubies-R-Me and @D&T! Victor's CERs are amazing, and discovering them gave me a newfound love of vintage-inspired pieces. I am continually amazed by the intricacy of this ring and the way each painstaking detail contributes its beauty. I can only imagine all of the effort that the creation of this piece required, and I feel so humbled and grateful to wear it!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just saying I love this ring @carbonfan!!! Hope you’re enjoying her.
Aww, thank you so much @LLJsmom! Your amazing MK certainly was a trailblazer and an insipration, and I love your ring so very much as well! I am not sure if I would have summoned the courage to take the plunge had it not been for you and MK, and I am so grateful for every step that led me to this incredible work of art. :love: Victor sets the bar pretty darn high, that's for sure! I love this ring more than words can express and she will be treasured forever and always!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for replying @carbonfan. I'm thrilled to hear about the durability. I keep coming back just to admire the details . . . :dance:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing setting! @carbonfan, this is just STUNNING! A jaw-dropping level of design.

And that diamond don't suck, neither!! :mrgreen:

Congratulations (belatedly!) on a beautiful piece of jewelry. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results