shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream bag...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Delster!

how about I leave them in Dublin and first one to get here gets the shoes
3.gif
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 10:05:28 AM
Author: Delster

Date: 1/17/2008 9:53:26 AM
Author: bee*

Date: 1/17/2008 7:43:23 AM
Author: Lorelei
Bee, you snagged some FABULOUS loot
3.gif
, oh those red shoes....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Hey, they would fit ME!!!
41.gif
heheheh....
27.gif

thanks Lorelei! If ever I need to find them a good home.....
1.gif
Just send ''em up the road to me! Size 39? Purrrrfect fit
9.gif

The bag is beautiful bee. I am in awe of your bargain hunting skills! Well wear
1.gif

Gerroff Del, Bee promised ME!!!!
tantrum.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 10:09:32 AM
Thanks Delster!

3.gif

3.gif
No flippin'' fair Bee as Del can get there faster than me!!
rollpin.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 10:13:58 AM

Thanks Delster!

3.gif

3.gif

rollpin.gif

ok fairs fair-I promised you first Lorelei
3.gif
. From now on I''m locking them in my wardrope just in case we have any unexpected breakins
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 10:25:00 AM

Date: 1/17/2008 10:13:58 AM

Thanks Delster!

3.gif

3.gif

rollpin.gif

3.gif
. From now on I''m locking them in my wardrope just in case we have any unexpected breakins
3.gif
Fank you!
16.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock

3.gif
. From now on I'm locking them in my wardrope just in case we have any unexpected breakins
3.gif
Lorelei, do you see what she's insinuating we'd get up to!?!? We're being defamed!!!
6.gif
Then again, we are talking gorgeous red Manolo Blahniks in just the right size... hmmm....
2.gif

I think what we've gotta do is send bee back to NY to suss out more bargains for ALL OF US!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 10:38:53 AM

3.gif
3.gif

Lorelei, do you see what she''s insinuating we''d get up to!?!? We''re being defamed!!!
6.gif
Then again, we are talking gorgeous red Manolo Blahniks in just the right size... hmmm....
2.gif

I think what we''ve gotta do is send bee back to NY to suss out more bargains for ALL OF US!
9.gif

Oh please do! I swear I won''t go shopping for myself again-just for you and Lorelei!
12.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 11:24:19 AM

Date: 1/17/2008 10:38:53 AM

3.gif
. From now on I'm locking them in my wardrope just in case we have any unexpected breakins
3.gif

Lorelei, do you see what she's insinuating we'd get up to!?!? We're being defamed!!!
6.gif
2.gif

I think what we've gotta do is send bee back to NY to suss out more bargains for ALL OF US!
9.gif

Oh please do! I swear I won't go shopping for myself again-just for you and Lorelei!
12.gif
9.gif
Absolutely, what a GOOD IDEA Del, for Bee to go shopping just for us!
face20.gif

* Lorelei begins list*....Hermes...Chanel...Givenchy...Prada...
41.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
what,no gucci?
3.gif
Well any time you need me to go, just give me a call!

Delster-my guard dog will be present at all times-lol!! Look how vicious she is
9.gif

mypieceoffluffypuppy.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock

Oh please do! I swear I won''t go shopping for myself again-just for you and Lorelei!
12.gif
9.gif
You know, Lorelei, I think she sounds so enthusiastic she might even do this on her own dime!
2.gif

Bee if you put Amber out as guard dog, you''d probably find your ''burglar'' out in the garden playing fetch with her and generally oohing and ahhing all over her! She is just beautiful!!!

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
bee - I love your taste!

In your wedding shoe shopping escapades have you by any chance seen the Christian Louboutin wedding shoes? I''ve been told the sole is blue instead of read. Maybe they are just an urban legend because I haven''t been able to find any.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi diamond-you have to order the Louboutins specially. I was talking to the New York branch of their store and their customer services department as I was going to have the soles as my something blue but in the end I decided not to go for it as I do find them very hard to wear for longer than a few hours. It''s definitely possible though.I''ve deleted the emails from them but I think it was roughly $1000 for the pair that I was looking at with the blue soles.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 6:27:29 PM

12.gif
9.gif

You know, Lorelei, I think she sounds so enthusiastic she might even do this on her own dime!
2.gif

Bee if you put Amber out as guard dog, you''d probably find your ''burglar'' out in the garden playing fetch with her and generally oohing and ahhing all over her! She is just beautiful!!!

I don''t think I could afford to go on my own dime after the shopping trip I''ve just been on!

We actually got broken into a couple of years ago and the three dogs were asleep on the couch right beside the door where your man broke in! What amazing guard dogs
20.gif
. I think it''s the only talant that Amber lacks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee, congrats, I have a couple of Jimmy bags and I love them.

I have those Manolos in black and silver and they are great too.

Enjoy your purchases! They are lovely.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondfan! I was so tempted by the black ones too as they would be gorgeous for a black tie event but I decided to leave them for the next shopping trip! Ooh what jimmy bags do you have? I''m not a bag girl at all but I just adore the jimmy ones.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a largish pale pink bag with a shoulder strap, I think it is called the Tuleh. I also have a small black satin clutch with black crystals on the buckle. I really do like them.

I am eying a camel birkin and maybe a teal cartier marcello bag, or the camel or burgundy, but the teal is more unusual. I also am in love the dior ruffled hobo in black, galliano at his best, it also comes in pink and mustard but I love the black.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh a camel birkin would be gorgeous! I love the birkin bags. Ok maybe I''m more of a bag girl then I let on
3.gif
I just looked up the teal cartier-wow-I think the teal would be perfect in that bag. It''s so unusual-you have to post pics if you get it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I confess I am a total shopaholic. I plan to get the dior and the cartier soon, just waiting til saks has one of their points events for the dior, and want to go back in and look at the cartier...the strap is not long enough to fit over your shoulder so I just want to make sure it functions well.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I lived near a Saks
7.gif
Or Manhattan in general! I hope that you get the bag soon!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2008 8:50:33 PM
Author: diamondfan
I have a largish pale pink bag with a shoulder strap, I think it is called the Tuleh. I also have a small black satin clutch with black crystals on the buckle. I really do like them.

I am eying a camel birkin and maybe a teal cartier marcello bag, or the camel or burgundy, but the teal is more unusual. I also am in love the dior ruffled hobo in black, galliano at his best, it also comes in pink and mustard but I love the black.
I see Hermes have a new colour out, biscuit or something, is the Birkin in that colour? YUM anyway!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Del, I think that Bee may well be willing to treat us!
3.gif
I also think the evil shoenappers would be too busy playing with precious Amber to do much stealing...
27.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 7:05:42 AM

Del, I think that Bee may well be willing to treat us!
3.gif
I also think the evil shoenappers would be too busy playing with precious Amber to do much stealing...
27.gif

When I win the lottery I''ll treat you! Come on euromillions....
4.gif

If you give Amber a bit of food, she''d probably show you where the shoes are hidden!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
That''s what I call powershopping - way to go! Great deals on beautiful things. Lucky gal!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
L, not to thread jack but I am on the list for what they call gold, which is really a camel color. Would love to see biscuit in person though!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Beacon!

Diamondfan-threadjack all you want! I''m enjoying reading about your future birkin.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty bag. I love the color!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks butterfly!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bee,

I meant to post for ages but didn''t have enough time to log in, find a camera and the cables etc save for tonight.

I have January''s Cosmo and on pg.138 I think there is a pic of your new bag? Here is a camera phone pic of the page. I am not a JC bag fan so it may not be the same one, but if it is you may want to get the mag for sentimental reasons? "I own that bag!" - type thing?

ps.I was watching re runs of Sex and the City today, and I am sure the episode something like ''a woman''s right to shoes'' is the one with your wedding shoes? The one where she goes to a baby shower and has to take off her shoes and they get stolen so she registers at JC so the bint can buy her replacement shoes...I couldn''t help thinking about your shopping trip when I saw the episode!

beebag.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Steel-that so looks like my bag!! Woohoo-it''s famous
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for posting that-will have to show D that my bag has been in a magazine
10.gif

I just saw your other post on BWW-yeah they''re my shoes! I first fell in love with them years ago when they were shown in that episode. I love them
30.gif
30.gif
. Thanks again!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hi bee, sounds like you had a wonderful shopping trip! I know I''m a little late, but I just wanted to say congrats.
36.gif
I have the Ramona in taupe (more of a neural green color) and I absolutely still LOVE it! It really is a great style!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks 777!! They''re such a beautiful bag.

Is it bad to say that I''m now coveting another one-have you seen the new red one! OMG!! It''s BEAUTIFUL!

beebaginred.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results