carat
color
clarity

my dog who is my avatar died last night

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whitewave,

As a dog owner and lover I am all too familiar with your pain. I have many small holes in my heart for each of my lost ones, and wonderful memories of each live in my heart.

I hope that your pain changes to loving memories as quickly as possible and thank you also for sharing this personal experience with us.

Wink

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, so sorry I am seeing this so late! I just rarely come to Hangout!

We have had two bulldogs and love them so much. I am very sorry for the loss of your boy!

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Whitewave,

I am so sad for you. I understand because my beloved Hermes, a 7 year old Yorkie, died very unexpectedly last week.:(:(:cry::cry::cry: There are just no words.

I still can't breathe.

I am praying for you as you grieve your loss.

Hugs!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about your beloved dog. Take comfort in the fact that you gave him the best life ever.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came to check out what was new in your life when I saw that this thread had been refreshed, whitewave. I am glad all is calm in the whitewave household!

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaaah, they're so stinkin' cute, and they know it, and they also look completely and perfectly spoiled :kiss2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly adorable. I had a dream several nights ago that two small, fuzzy dogs were running in the street in the path of my car and that I had to stop to make sure I didn't hit them. One was grey and one was white. They were chunky, plump Miniature Poodle/ Bichon Frisé type dogs and I remember their tummies, which I touched. I think I am starved for the touch of a doggie!!! I am so glad you have your babies!

Hugs,
(((whitewave)))
Deb

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly adorable. I had a dream several nights ago that two small, fuzzy dogs were running in the street in the path of my car and that I had to stop to make sure I didn't hit them. One was grey and one was white. They were chunky, plump Miniature Poodle/ Bichon Frisé type dogs and I remember their tummies, which I touched. I think I am starved for the touch of a doggie!!! I am so glad you have your babies!

Hugs,
(((whitewave)))
Deb

Sounds like you need a dog! Thanks again for checking in on us.

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My dog died last night!!! :cry::( He literally just dropped dead. We are at my second home and we took the bulldogs. This is him sleeping on the way in:
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG

He had a great weekend! I gave them a sardine breakfast then 3 hours later we drove to the other house. He had fish burps the whole way, so it was disgustingly hilarious that the car would smell like fish and we would have to open the windows. (Bulldogs are stinky, fatty, burpy messes)

Last night we told him again what a good boy he was, he ate his kibble, stood by the door to go outside and then apparently died while walking to the back of the yard.

So I let him out and then ten minutes later, the other bully came in and he didn't. He was lying in an odd spot facing an odd way so I made DH go check on him. Gabe always looked dead when lying in the grass.

He was clearly gone when DH got there. DH tried a few chest compressions just to see, but no, our boy had passed quietly and unexpectedly.

We are so very bummed out. He was a rescue and we only had him since April 2016. We think he was about 8. He had bad heart worms when we got him, but he was heartworm negative as of two weeks ago.

Damn, he was such a cool dog. I am going to miss him.
I'm so sorry for your loss.. dogs are the best. And it sounds like he had an amazing life!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dog died last night!!! :cry::( He literally just dropped dead. We are at my second home and we took the bulldogs. This is him sleeping on the way in:
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG

He had a great weekend! I gave them a sardine breakfast then 3 hours later we drove to the other house. He had fish burps the whole way, so it was disgustingly hilarious that the car would smell like fish and we would have to open the windows. (Bulldogs are stinky, fatty, burpy messes)

Last night we told him again what a good boy he was, he ate his kibble, stood by the door to go outside and then apparently died while walking to the back of the yard.

So I let him out and then ten minutes later, the other bully came in and he didn't. He was lying in an odd spot facing an odd way so I made DH go check on him. Gabe always looked dead when lying in the grass.

He was clearly gone when DH got there. DH tried a few chest compressions just to see, but no, our boy had passed quietly and unexpectedly.

We are so very bummed out. He was a rescue and we only had him since April 2016. We think he was about 8. He had bad heart worms when we got him, but he was heartworm negative as of two weeks ago.

Damn, he was such a cool dog. I am going to miss him.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Big hugs to all of you!! :(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results