shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY invites...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I LOOOOVE the wax stamp. What a great touch!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Well done!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! D is delighted that you all like them as he was the one that did them all out
3.gif

sammyj-my uncle does calligraphy for books so he very nicely offered to do them for us. He''s amazing at it. Pity I can''t show you guys an envelope as it looks great when there''s a couple of lines of it, but I''d better not post someones name and address
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME bee......I''m really impressed with these!!!!
36.gif

Where are you getting married? I visited Ireland Christmas of 1985 and fell in love with your amazing country.....I stayed with a family bed and breakfast near Balbriggan.

Lori

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks loriken-I''m getting married at http://www.cabracastle.com/. It''s about an hour and a half outside of Dublin. You''ll have to come back to Ireland for another holiday soon!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....A REAL CASTLE.....I can''t wait to hear all about your wedding!!!!

Lori

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
You are a DIY champ... They look incredible! Wow!

ps- good luck on exams!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
They look amazing Bee! Great job!

One question for you. How did you print them? Did you use a home inkjet or laser printer or take them to a print shop?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your comments on them! Violet-we just printed them on a normal hp printer that we have at home. They turned out a lot better quality wise then I thought they would.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, Bee*, they''re fantastic!!!!! They look better than mine, and I paid hundreds of $$ for them! Seriously, what an amazing job! AND, you did them while you were studying....mad props yo!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 2:03:49 AM
Author: kama_s
Oh my, Bee*, they''re fantastic!!!!! They look better than mine, and I paid hundreds of $$ for them! Seriously, what an amazing job! AND, you did them while you were studying....mad props yo!

Thank you so much kama! I''m sure your invites were absolutely gorgeous-not sure if I''ve seen them on here?
33.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
bee I love your invites
30.gif

Did you use an Irish vendor or did you order from the States? We want to use pocketfolds for ours but haven''t seen them here
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Delster-I ordered them from cardsandpockets.com from the US. They''re great.

For the paper, I also ordered it from them but we needed more and went to Daintree on Camden street and they will cut it to the size that you want, and the paper was a little bit cheaper getting it from them. There pocketfolds were pricier though.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Those look awesome!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Bee* - those are so LOVELY, absolutely beautiful - I love how classic and elegant they are
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Amanda and AG!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You did a wonderful job!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks bensbride!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that info bee - I''ve ordered samples off cardsandpockets.com, was amazed they didn''t charge shipping over here!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know-they''re fab! Our full order came really quickly too and they were great at sending emails to say when shipping was happening.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Bee did you print with the regular liquid inkjet ink? I was going to use this but when doing a test run the color runs and if it gets wet it spreads/smears everywhere. I''m guessing you didn''t have this problem?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy-yeah we just used the normal laserjet ink. It didn''t run at all for us-not sure why
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results