shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Divine Miss "M" from OldWorldDiamonds

EC8

Shiny_Rock
I just want to share my newly upgraded Ering that I am so excited about.
My upgrade journey took a few twists and turns along the way, but I finally found the one!
Many thanks to all the PSers who are old cut lovers; I have learned so much about antique diamonds here on this forum and contacted Adam/OldWorldDiamonds on their recommendations.
I was in search of an ACC, but after seeing a wide range of stones, I realized that I preferred the faceting of an OEC; Adam came up with a perfect solution, a cushiony OEC!
Adam was just so easy to work with and I would highly recommend him/OWD to anyone looking for an antique diamond. To top it off, his bench did an excellent job in executing my custom designed setting.
So, without further ado, my Divine Miss "M" (3.35/M/VS2/OEC)

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowser! :love:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is truly stunning! Can you please put up a lot more pictures? I love it! Perfect size, I have a 2.22 M but my end goal is right around your size :)!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous M!!! Cant believe how beautiful these Ms are!!! I love the delicate etched band...can you post a profile???

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful :love:
Congrats!

Reactions: EC8

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
M is for MORE!!! More photos!! Show us more!! She's MAGNIFICENT!! So white for an M!! Absolutely aMazing!! I love her!! The setting is beautiful!!! PLEASE SHOW US MORE!!! :love:

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Your diamond and your setting are absolutely beautiful...gorgeous. I got my OEC from Adam at OWD, too! He is amazing, is he not? Such a kind, sweet, patient soul. Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would never have guess that is an M!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just want to share my newly upgraded Ering that I am so excited about.
My upgrade journey took a few twists and turns along the way, but I finally found the one!
Many thanks to all the PSers who are old cut lovers; I have learned so much about antique diamonds here on this forum and contacted Adam/OldWorldDiamonds on their recommendations.
I was in search of an ACC, but after seeing a wide range of stones, I realized that I preferred the faceting of an OEC; Adam came up with a perfect solution, a cushiony OEC!
Adam was just so easy to work with and I would highly recommend him/OWD to anyone looking for an antique diamond. To top it off, his bench did an excellent job in executing my custom designed setting.
So, without further ado, my Divine Miss "M" (3.35/M/VS2/OEC)

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG
Beautiful!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring.. the setting is very cool. The stone :love::love::love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is flipping gorgeous @EC8 Everyone who has dealt with Adam has wonderful things to say about him. He is unbelievably kind and patient and knows antique diamonds better than anyone. I love the name you chose for your beauty. Have you been having fun seeing how she looks in different lighting?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!:love: And to repeat several others, I'd love to see more pictures of your setting, especially the profile! I love the engraved shank!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
errrMMMMMMMMygod!

everything about this ring is perfection! please share more pictures and details! congratulations EC8!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marvelous! She is quite the beauty!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do they all KILL me? It's so easy just to fall in love be with them...

What is your finger size?

And Adam's bench did a great job on that setting!! Seriously...

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh my gosh :love: Pretty sure this is one of the OECs I've ogled at OWD over the last couple months! My holy grail is an OEC in the K-M range although this carat size is the stuff of dreams for me. Gorgeous, breathtaking, perfect!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and setting. Congratulations.

Reactions: EC8
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results