shape
carat
color
clarity

my diamond hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
hope this works. i am computer illiterate but wanted to share my hoops with y''all...fingers crossed

hoop91.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! WE NEED DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

wowzer.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are fabulous!!!! We definitely need details!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!! Details and more pics please!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
very pretty hoops!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes! They are gorgeous!!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thank you lorelei, laurenthep, cush, italianhc and burk for looking...i posted another "flower" shot with stats below, but earrings are 4.54 tcw D/E vs1/vs2 ideal cut in 14k wg(the jeweler talked me into 14k which i regret a little-i think 18k wg is definitely whiter) but these pups are sooo comfortable for everyday wear and they are all i wear now. i tell dh i''m saving him $$$ on costume jewelry now! i was going to have a five stone band made at the time as well(to represent our five children)but we were in process of relocating and wanted the extra funds available for new house expenses so i did NOT get the ring and wish i would have had hoops made just a little bigger(maybe another carat tw). overall, they are so wearable and versatile. thanks again for the lovely words!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 11:35:09 AM
Author: snowflakeluvr
thank you lorelei, laurenthep, cush, italianhc and burk for looking...i posted another ''flower'' shot with stats below, but earrings are 4.54 tcw D/E vs1/vs2 ideal cut in 14k wg(the jeweler talked me into 14k which i regret a little-i think 18k wg is definitely whiter) but these pups are sooo comfortable for everyday wear and they are all i wear now. i tell dh i''m saving him $$$ on costume jewelry now! i was going to have a five stone band made at the time as well(to represent our five children)but we were in process of relocating and wanted the extra funds available for new house expenses so i did NOT get the ring and wish i would have had hoops made just a little bigger(maybe another carat tw). overall, they are so wearable and versatile. thanks again for the lovely words!
tantrum.gif
I am SO jealous!!!!

just kidding......
27.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings. Great collection
1.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 11:40:49 AM
Author: MC
Beautiful earrings. Great collection
1.gif
Ditto!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thank you mc and gailey for your kind words. i always tell dh "it''s not MY fault my favorite thing just happens to be tres expensive.." but with five kids, he KNOWS he owes me hee hee

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hubba, hubba...I''m speechless
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!!!!! Seriously awesome!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...my...fabulousness!!!!! Those are TDF.
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are beautiful and I agree with 5 kids you deserve them. Just gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love them!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! gorgeous!! gorgeous!!

looks like a fabulous size!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!!! What a collection!!
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

More pics!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh.......my!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

You are going to love ''em!
(I wear mine every day)

More pics, please!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
holy smokes!!!! they are GORGEOUS!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! STUNNING!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thank you all so much for your generous compliments-i would have to say, other than a kickin'' ring, EVERY woman should be ownin'' a pair of hoops-they can be dressed up or down, they are sooo comfy, people do stare especially when you''re outside in the sunlight as i am a very animated talker so i''m sure my bobblehead is making these babies go crazy in the sunlight! thanks again. i am so glad i am finally able to share pics a little. my older kids just shake their heads at how dense i am re. computers(and other things). i love these forums and am thoroughly entertained by everyone, their jewelry and their sparkling wit and personalities. having a large family, i am a busy bee and haven''t really gotten ''involved'' on the boards, but i am so glad pricescope is here for me(and everyone else). merci
1.gif

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
I really like your hoops, they are beautiful and I so agree with you about hoops being so comfy and wearable as i have a few pair and wear them every day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results