shape
carat
color
clarity

my diamond hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
hope this works. i am computer illiterate but wanted to share my hoops with y''all...fingers crossed

hoop91.JPG

WOW!!!! WE NEED DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

wowzer.gif

Those are fabulous!!!! We definitely need details!

SWOON!! Details and more pics please!

very pretty hoops!

Holy smokes! They are gorgeous!!

thank you lorelei, laurenthep, cush, italianhc and burk for looking...i posted another "flower" shot with stats below, but earrings are 4.54 tcw D/E vs1/vs2 ideal cut in 14k wg(the jeweler talked me into 14k which i regret a little-i think 18k wg is definitely whiter) but these pups are sooo comfortable for everyday wear and they are all i wear now. i tell dh i''m saving him $$$ on costume jewelry now! i was going to have a five stone band made at the time as well(to represent our five children)but we were in process of relocating and wanted the extra funds available for new house expenses so i did NOT get the ring and wish i would have had hoops made just a little bigger(maybe another carat tw). overall, they are so wearable and versatile. thanks again for the lovely words!

Date: 2/26/2009 11:35:09 AM
Author: snowflakeluvr
thank you lorelei, laurenthep, cush, italianhc and burk for looking...i posted another ''flower'' shot with stats below, but earrings are 4.54 tcw D/E vs1/vs2 ideal cut in 14k wg(the jeweler talked me into 14k which i regret a little-i think 18k wg is definitely whiter) but these pups are sooo comfortable for everyday wear and they are all i wear now. i tell dh i''m saving him $$$ on costume jewelry now! i was going to have a five stone band made at the time as well(to represent our five children)but we were in process of relocating and wanted the extra funds available for new house expenses so i did NOT get the ring and wish i would have had hoops made just a little bigger(maybe another carat tw). overall, they are so wearable and versatile. thanks again for the lovely words!
tantrum.gif
I am SO jealous!!!!

just kidding......
27.gif

Beautiful earrings. Great collection
1.gif

Date: 2/26/2009 11:40:49 AM
Author: MC
Beautiful earrings. Great collection
1.gif
Ditto!

thank you mc and gailey for your kind words. i always tell dh "it''s not MY fault my favorite thing just happens to be tres expensive.." but with five kids, he KNOWS he owes me hee hee

hubba, hubba...I''m speechless
30.gif

Whoa!!!!! Seriously awesome!
30.gif

36.gif
Fab!

Oh...my...fabulousness!!!!! Those are TDF.
36.gif

Wow they are beautiful and I agree with 5 kids you deserve them. Just gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stunning! I love them!

gorgeous! gorgeous!! gorgeous!!

looks like a fabulous size!

Amazing!!! What a collection!!
36.gif

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif

More pics!!

oh.......my!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous!

You are going to love ''em!
(I wear mine every day)

More pics, please!

another pic i think

hoopmatthew1.JPG

holy smokes!!!! they are GORGEOUS!!!

WOW! STUNNING!

side view

hoopside.JPG

thank you all so much for your generous compliments-i would have to say, other than a kickin'' ring, EVERY woman should be ownin'' a pair of hoops-they can be dressed up or down, they are sooo comfy, people do stare especially when you''re outside in the sunlight as i am a very animated talker so i''m sure my bobblehead is making these babies go crazy in the sunlight! thanks again. i am so glad i am finally able to share pics a little. my older kids just shake their heads at how dense i am re. computers(and other things). i love these forums and am thoroughly entertained by everyone, their jewelry and their sparkling wit and personalities. having a large family, i am a busy bee and haven''t really gotten ''involved'' on the boards, but i am so glad pricescope is here for me(and everyone else). merci
1.gif

flower shot..

flowerhoop.JPG

I really like your hoops, they are beautiful and I so agree with you about hoops being so comfy and wearable as i have a few pair and wear them every day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP