shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond fluorescent is pink

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks very much like a synthetic spinel, such as one use in high school or college class rings. It looks way too pale for sapphire, but might be synthetic sapphire, or possibly even blue topaz. All of these three stones would possibly make a thermal tester give a false diamond reading. I think Spinel is the best possibility.

The severe abrasions showing pretty much eliminate the possibility of diamond and the cut is not at all diamond in terms of conforming to the shape of any common rough or reasonable outcome. Also, the polish look far less than diamond-like. Sorry, but I think the ID is not going to come out diamond. Wish I had better news.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
boypana|1478243206|4093567 said:
Whitewave, i will. thank you for your understanding.

yes I would love for you to post the outcome of your findings, whatever they may be. My grandfather was stationed in the Phillipines during WWII and even if not diamond, is an interesting piece of history.

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
All seems rather bizarre!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The testing methods are unproven and based on the pictures (facet wear, facet pattern, and colouration), it is highly doubtful to be a diamond.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
boypana|1478207444|4093390 said:
I am very sorry. For so many reasons, I can't tell you more. I can't show you more.

Well, darn!

Melissa4100

Rough_Rock
Trade

This diamond I believe is very real and very high quality. For those of you that know diamonds so well I am surprised so many of you said this is not a diamond! This is a very high quality diamond and probably worth around 48,000.00 or more!!!! Beautiful find.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This whole thread screams "Prepubescent Adolescent Troll Alert!" louder than any other thread I've seen in my 18 years on PS. :nono:

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This diamond I believe is very real and very high quality. For those of you that know diamonds so well I am surprised so many of you said this is not a diamond! This is a very high quality diamond and probably worth around 48,000.00 or more!!!! Beautiful find.

I know right? @Dancing Fire had some beautiful red and blue diamonds and I am sure he was shocked at how underappreciated they were on this forum.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melissa 4100, you registered today resurrecting thread dead almost 4 years?
So, who are you? ... another incantation of the OP?

You claim to be a trade member, so back up your posts, demonstrate your integrity, boost your professional image, by telling us your real name and company affiliation.

Last edited:

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This whole thread screams adolescent troll louder than any other thread I've seen in my 18 years on PS.

We have had a lot this lately it seems! No offense to original poster, but in my 14+ years on PS, I've never seen so many museum quality gems just appearing out of thin air or by happenstance. I might need to get out more!:)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The only proof it's real would be a Fancy Colored Diamond report from GIA on which the material and color were determined to both be of natural origin.
Every such 6 ct Blue FCD will have this document from the most reputable lab grading FCDs.
Without this report it's worth as much as ... oh ... real estate in Kansas advertised to have an ocean view. :lol-2:

Melissa4100, since you believe this is real please post this diamond's GIA report number.
Thanks in advance. ;))

Oh, and a 6 ct blue diamond, graded by GIA to be fully natural in material and color origin, will be priced 6 to 7 figures, not 48K. :roll:

Last edited:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Melissa 4100, you registered today resurrecting thread dead almost 4 years?
So, who are you? ... another incantation of the OP?

You claim to be a trade member, so back up your posts by telling us your real name and company affiliation.

This seems like a tag-team attempt. Are they rare on PS?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ppphhhlllppp (that’s a raspberry btw)
My 800 carat white Diamond is from a rare White dwarf star and was probably brought here by Aliens, as small change currency - the big ones are planet sized and hard to transport. F89816CB-12A9-49A1-B41C-076E48AE9DEC.jpeg

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have had a lot this lately it seems! No offense to original poster, but in my 14+ years on PS, I've never seen so many museum quality gems just appearing out of thin air or by happenstance. I might need to get out more!:)

When you decide to get out more, dont forget to bring your shovel!

mewing

Rough_Rock
Ppphhhlllppp (that’s a raspberry btw)
My 800 carat white Diamond is from a rare White dwarf star and was probably brought here by Aliens, as small change currency - the big ones are planet sized and hard to transport. F89816CB-12A9-49A1-B41C-076E48AE9DEC.jpeg

You've been pulling out your Arkenstone a little too frequently! You've got to keep a much lower profile or the dwarfs will come after you!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been pulling out your Arkenstone a little too frequently! You've got to keep a much lower profile or the dwarfs will come after you!

Thanks for the heads up.
im prepared. During the day I can Chanel the sun rays and make a laser to protect myself and at night, I can turn it over and use the pointy bit to impale any nasty types seeking to seperate me from my precious.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results