shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond bracelets

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish list is now one less item for me when I received my 5cttw H/I SI2/I 14K WG 7.5in bezel set tennis bracelet earlier this morning.

It is small against my chunky wrist on its own yet mighty as it sparkles like crazy!

Here is a pic of all my diamond bracelets worn together. It is not a look I like, and am unlikely to wear them like this. From the top down: my 1.94ct MRB bangle in platinum, the new tennis bracelet, my 2.8+ cttw carré cut bracelet in platinum, and a charm bracelet that I made myself using 14K WB charms and unplated findings from Bella Findings in LA:

TennisBracelet_09.jpg

This is probably by favourite combination/stack:

TennisBracelet_15.jpg

And my second favourite combination/stack:

TennisBracelet_05.jpg

Happy bunny here! :kiss2:

That should be it for diamond bracelets, unless I decide to get a DBTY type bracelet with 13 stations - perhaps it should be added to the wish list! :lol-2:

DK :))

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! All of them!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, I second your favourite stack :)

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!! I, too, ❤️ the second stack!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish list is now one less item for me when I received my 5cttw H/I SI2/I 14K WG 7.5in bezel set tennis bracelet earlier this morning.

It is small against my chunky wrist on its own yet mighty as it sparkles like crazy!

Here is a pic of all my diamond bracelets worn together. It is not a look I like, and am unlikely to wear them like this. From the top down: my 1.94ct MRB bangle in platinum, the new tennis bracelet, my 2.8+ cttw carré cut bracelet in platinum, and a charm bracelet that I made myself using 14K WB charms and unplated findings from Bella Findings in LA:

TennisBracelet_09.jpg

TennisBracelet_15.jpg

TennisBracelet_05.jpg

That should be it for diamond bracelets, unless I decide to get a DBTY type bracelet with 13 stations - perhaps it should be added to the wish list! :lol-2:

A beautiful collection!

H

Horsegirl76

Beautiful collection of bracelets!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet,Congrats!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks beautiful, i like them all together but each one is perfect! congratulations!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Very nice.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all your bracelets @dk168, they look lovely stacked.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, @dk168 !!

I especially love the combo with the pearls!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgeous new addition!!! I love your two favourite stacks. Very sophisticated.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are soooooo gorgeous!!!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words!

I am likely to add a Greek key bracelet with paved diamonds in the central 3 sections, as I had lost the one with ? Russian MMD that I really liked that has sentimental value.

Hopefully it would not cost a fortune!

DK ;-)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats on your new bling! A classic!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love them all! :kiss2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @dk168 so classic and wearable! I have serious bangle jealousy as well!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I missed this thread!.. All your pieces are beautiful and unique! You have such a great taste!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread!.. All your pieces are beautiful and unique! You have such a great taste!!!

May I quote you please, as I doubt many of my friends in real life would agree with you, as they do not like my combination of shorts, colourful Hawaiian shirts from Jams World and Crocs that are my outfit of choice in the warmer months?!

DK :lol-2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And thanks everyone for your kind words.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
I really do love the second combo!:kiss2:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
such a beautiful, crisp collection of bracelets!! the bezeled line bracelet is lovely. Athough, my favorite is the one with, what appears to be, carre cut diamonds! the versatility must be so much fun !! wear & enjoy in the very best of health and happiness!!!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! It’s funny because when we think we have our wishlist “complete”, suddenly we think of something else to swoon over! I love bezeled tennis bracelets. I feel like they give a bit of a more casual vibe and that I’d be able to wear one with my lifestyle one day as a SAHM. Maybe that’s in my head though ‍♀️

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
super beautiful & I love the charm bracelet!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

TennisBracelet_09.jpg

TennisBracelet_15.jpg

TennisBracelet_05.jpg

Beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@dk168 Gorgeous bracelets! I don’t know how I missed this! I love your diamond solitaire bracelet! Is it comfortable?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Gorgeous bracelets! I don’t know how I missed this! I love your diamond solitaire bracelet! Is it comfortable?

Thank you!

The bangle bracelet is very comfortable as I opted not to have the notches at the open ends as they would bang against my laptop and make a lot of noise, which will annoy me.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you didn't answer the question in my previous regarding the stones in your id style bracelet

are they carre cut?

it is my favorite of your bracelets

Oops, sorry, only just seen your last post in this thread!

They are carré cuts indeed.

8 stones were purchased from the same parcel over 40 years ago by my mum. She made a band using 6 of the smaller stones, and kept the larger two intended for studs at a later date.

She gave the ring to me some time ago, and I wore it from time to time as a RHR until I bought my 1.19ct E VS1 EC. After that I seldom wore it as I prefer my EC.

Rather than having the ring sit in a box, I persuaded my mum to give me the two loose stones in 2015, and had them set with the other six in the ring in an ID-style bracelet of my own design.

I love that bracelet, as it is very comfortable to wear, and I wear it a lot due to its slightly masculine design.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results