shape
carat
color
clarity

MY DH JUST surprised me with this!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love that band and your entire look! Enjoy your beautiful new gift in much happiness!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I really love rubies and diamonds together.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money Meister - TY. DH is a sweetheart!
Alex T - TY!!! Where should I ship my other bands?
Cannuk gal - AWWWWW. TY!!
Bonfire - THX! I know combo isn't right for everyone
The Mother Thing - Thank you SO much!!
Daisy & Diamonds - TY! DH is a keeper!
Diamond Seeker - you are correct - Tiffany
Stephanie Lynn - TY, yes - feeling lucky!
Nala - I was VERY surprised; coulda knocked me over w/feather!
Diamond Girl21 - I AM enjoying it - haven't taken it off! TY
Missy - AWWW - TY for saying so!!
MissGotRocks- appreciate your kind words! TY
AprilBaby - I love red too!!!
Austina - THX. Love ur avatar - I should get my pets in the pics!
Mrs-B- So glad you like it!
Queenie60 - THANK YOU VERY Much!
Distracts - TY - glad you like them together!
JuneBug - TY - the rubies are mesmerizing!
MSOP - Yes, it's a lotta band! SO surprised it's comfortable!
Sunstorm - TY VERY much for commenting!
Kristy Darling - TY - I think iconic too!
Slick1 - TY. Yes, enjoying it ALOT!
Running with scissors - TY - I didn't know how much I like rubies!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1490.jpg By itself....

I like it alone a lot more than I expected. I’m a wear-all-the-rings girl but that band alone is absolutely stunning! That is the money shot! ^

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TY Slick!!!! Youre sweet to come back and look!! I think it really IS designed as a stand-alone! I just always wear my ER (or 3-stone), and at this point only my ER is YG and the rest of what I wear is white gold or platinum. I actually do own a lot of YG bracelets etc, so luckily the new band fits my RH too, if I ever want to take the YG out of the bank and rock a YG look. The band only comes in half sizes, so while I wear 4.25, this is 4.5 - spinning doesn't matter bc it's an eternity, but this actually works out bc I CAN wear it on either hand,

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love this ring!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! He did good!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! You must be over the moon!! I love that color.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@motownmama Well, I think the yellow gold is just dreamy with the rubies and diamonds. I love wearing my engagement ring always too. You should rock them together. Life is short! I also love eternities because spinning drives me batty. How comfortable are you finding it, especially since you sized up a tad?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s totally comfortable, which surprised me. Just for kicks I’m going to try on the size 4 and see

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I echo everyone's sentiment on here...and indeed very sweet of your DH to surprise you with such a beautiful ring :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Mcgregor, Greg Chang, Apacherose, slick & Maita for your kind comments! I think only a PS friend would understand obsessively looking down at ones hand - like 100x/day!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful gift and hubby!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow.
What a surprise!! :love:

That ring deserves every one of those 100 looks a day 8-):bigsmile:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats.. It looks gorgeous on you!!! Enjoy the ring and of course the sweet and thoughtful husband!!!:appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo gorgeous!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I'm of course biased since I have the classic version but have always lusted for the ruby one! When DH bought mine, rubies were still not being offered by Tiffs. I think it looks fabulous with your solitaire!! I also wear it with my ering as my "extra" look on days when I want more bling. Congrats and enjoy!!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Love it.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my God @motownmama!!! I love it, i love it, i la la love it! Your ring is perfect! The combination of diamonds, rubies and yellow gold is absolutely breathtaking and the setting is my all time favourite!! Huge congrats on your new ring! It is pure perfection and looks wonderful on your hand:appl:

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
very unique ring and most importantly was the gesture and thoughts from your DH that counts. So lovely of him =)2

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
It’s totally comfortable, which surprised me. Just for kicks I’m going to try on the size 4 and see

I'm so glad to hear more feedback regarding the comfort of this ring. Please keep us posted re: comfort/sizing, etc. Congrats on a lovely surprise and your 25th Anniversary!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been away (with my ring ) - how nice to see more responses! What a supportive community! Today or tomorrow will go try the size 4, but on my trip my hands were cold & hot at various activities and I’ll prob be more comfortable sticking with 4.5. If it were 4.25 that would be exact, but no such size. Also - as I mentioned, my RH is 4.5 so I can wear either hand. Size 4 will prob not fit my right. The reason I’m curious about the 4, however, is that there’s room inside the ring that’s not flush with the finger - that MAY be just enough to mimic a 4.25, if that makes sense. Thank you again everyone!!
Catmom - TY. He’s a great guy (I’m a cat mom too)!
Yssie- surprise is an understatement. I really thought we were NOT gifting.
Rubies - we’re ruby twins now!
AC117 - TY. I’ll look for pic of your ring.
Lambskin- awwww. Thank you!!
Natylad- very kind of you!!
HNGN - Agreed! The thought is everything!!
Emerald empress - TY!!! Btw - I love emeralds!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw - I tried the size 4, but ended up opting for the 4.5. Going to a private cocktail party at Tiffany where they’re showing some spectacular pieces. Yum!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy your lovely surprise!

CamdenYards

Rough_Rock
New to this site - seems great. Motownmama - love your 16-stone ring! Just gorgeous.
Does anyone know if same ruby ring available with platinum band? Love the rubies; only see YG + platinum with diamonds on Tiffany site. Thank you!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 25th anniversary! That is one drop-dead-gorgeous ring. Congratulations!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Camden Yards! The ruby/diamond ring was only made in 18K/ Platinum combination. The blue sapphire and diamond, the pink sapphire and diamond and the full diamond is available in all platinum. Tiffany mavens.. am I missing any?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany mavens.. what about the emerald/diamond or tsavorite/diamond combos?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results