shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Daughter’s OEC K/VS1 Engagement Ring

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I have been meaning to post this! Our daughter got engaged. I think I now want and EOC stone too . She was so surprised and it looks beautiful on her. I need to find a clear shot of it on her hand but I do have several on mine .. . I love to try her on whenever I get to see her. She’s an old old old stone. Circa 1920’s K/VS1 (I can honestly say it’s beyond white). I never new a K could maintain such a white color in all lighting. It is an estate piece, a VCA engagement ring from a Jewelry show. OWD had the seal of approval and even did some tweeks for her fiancé. (Secure prongs and shave them down). They can’t wait to pick out their bands with him next! IMG_4422.png IMG_4424.png

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 82

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations- it’s beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring & huge congratulations to your daughter!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your daughter! Her ring is glorious!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mazel Tov. What a gorgeous ring. Wishing your daughter and her partner many many decades of love and joy together

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh it’s so beautiful!! Congratulations to all!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old cut Ks. Yup!! Quite white facing in most environments. And since it’s VCA I would imagine the faceting must be gorgeous. Any pics of the floral pattern that you can catch would be amazing. Congratulations to your daughter!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner!! Congratulations to your daughter

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your daughter! What a stunning ring-more pics pls :kiss2:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring and diamond. Your daughter most love it and I can see why you want one now too :)

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful ring and diamond. Your daughter most love it and I can see why you want one now too :)

I have been meaning to post this! Our daughter got engaged. I think I now want and EOC stone too . She was so surprised and it looks beautiful on her. I need to find a clear shot of it on her hand but I do have several on mine .. . I love to try her on whenever I get to see her. She’s an old old old stone. Circa 1920’s K/VS1 (I can honestly say it’s beyond white). I never new a K could maintain such a white color in all lighting. It is an estate piece, a VCA engagement ring from a Jewelry show. OWD had the seal of approval and even did some tweeks for her fiancé. (Secure prongs and shave them down). They can’t wait to pick out their bands with him next! IMG_4422.png IMG_4424.png

Stunning what carat size is this beauty

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congratulations to her (and you)!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful! Congratulations to her!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that is glorious! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your daughter. Her ring is absolutely gorgeous!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to her on her beautiful new estate VCA ER! What a lucky find! Gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Vintage VCA--super beautiful and huge! Congrats to them!!!

cheers--Sharon

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Just a beautiful piece and I love the setting as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's amazing to find and antique VCA engagement ring! The diamond appears to be beautifully cut! (If they ever need anything else done to it, I honestly would use VCA to do it (specifically the NYC flagship store where the main workshop is located), although they may not if someone else has worked on it before. I think they would enjoy seeing it, though!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results