shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daniel K Asscher Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Yes HopeDream, I will blame the diamond. Isn''t it funny how these little Carbon molecules talk to us... they mostly say "Look at me!" at the most inopportune time... like when you''re driving, or working, or even sleeping!

I just wanted to post a few photos of how I really wear my ring 75% of the time. I work in the hospital and can''t have it on my finger all the time..

TiffanyNecklace.jpg

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Here''s another picture of the Tiffany Clasp Necklace... It is really supposed to hold charms, but it works great for my ring too. Spring loaded so really easy to open and close in a hurry, and very secure.

TiffanyClasp.jpg

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of the Tiffany Lock Charms on a necklace.. These are great little peices if you need to wear your ring off your finger, but still close to your heart.. :)

TiffanyCharmLock.jpg

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a a gorgeous ring. Enjoy wearing it.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That''s gorgeous!! What an awesome idea to wear your ring on your necklace!

April20

Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous rings- I''m glad you like the one you ended up with. I really love the profile.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Looks perfect on your hand.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Another one of those things happening for a reason, eh?

Well, I think it looks gorgeous on you!! Congrats on the engagement and wear in love always.

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Nice mistake!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results