shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom Jbeg ering with ERD omc (pic/video)

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Callisto said:
Yummy!!!! But I want hand pics!!!!!!! Your SO better hurry it up! ;))

I think I need some dust!!! SO is holing it hostage :Up_to_something: LOL

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
Your ring is really, truly, STUNNING!! That's on my list of "I would SOOOOO wear that ring!" :appl: :love:
Ditto, it's a beauty!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous and unique piece - truly heirloom quality!

I hope he proposes SOON!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Dawna, its gorgeous!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You all are so GREAT!!!! Thanks again for all the nice comments... I will let you know first HAND when I get engaged! Still have to get the appraisal & insurance squared away :-o And SO's mom needs some dust to get healthy. It doesn't seem right to have a happy, happy, joy, joy proposal til then.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
IT'S GORGEOUS!!!! I really love it. Wear it in good health and great love!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Truly spectacular stone. The bandk complements it beautifully! Congratulations! :appl:

A

Anonymous

Oh Dawn that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I :love: :love: :love: the basket too. :lickout:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
How in the word did I miss this? It's beautiful!!!!!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Haven, vbnet, tammy77, jaysonsmom :)) Thank you for looking and :love: :love: liking! Probably get to show it off after the weekend :naughty: Cross fingers

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Dawnabee

She is a beauty!!! Hope you don't have too long to wait! We need handshots! lol :lol: :wavey:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
WE’RE ENGAGED!!! :appl: :appl:

As it turns out Friday the 13th is my lucky day! FI (woohoo I get to say that now) really had me believing he was going to wait at least another month before proposing since he wanted me to be surprised. We talked about it after the ring came in, mostly I talked and said I’d go out of my mind waiting so long! Then I apologized after because I didn’t want to take the special moment away from him/us and said to do it anyway it will make him happy. Well he had a hectic week at work and with family stuff so I barely got a chance to see him at all. I asked him what he wanted to do after work Friday and he said when he gets home he will pick me up and we’ll go to dinner. Nothing unusual there we always eat out on a Friday night so we ended up at Olive Garden. He didn’t bother to change clothes after work and I didn’t see any sign that he would be proposing so I was a little disappointed but happy to see him nonetheless.

After dinner we came back to my house as usual and I automatically put on my PJ’s and lay down to watch TV. At this point he would normally relax too, take his watch off and get comfortable but instead he was kind of antsy. I was like what’s wrong why don’t you sit down and relax? He rubs my leg and says to sit up, that he wrote me a note he wants to read. I was a little baffled and so I got up and came by the corner of the bed and he stands up and pulls the note out. He starts to read the first few lines and gets a little choked up. At this point I got alarmed and had to focus on his words but they were beautiful about how he waited for someone like me all his life and is so relieved to have someone to share in his hardships and triumphs and is no longer alone etc. I told him to sit with me and we will read together. He wrote some wonderful vows (knows the way to my heart is through writing) then he gets down on his knee, takes the ring out of his pocket and asks me if I would do him the honor of being his wife. I said yes as my stomach was flipping around and then we kissed and hugged. It was the perfect proposal for us! We are both the shy type and I let him know that I would much rather it just be us alone somewhere and I was caught off guard since I already assumed he wouldn’t do it this weekend. Truly a blessing!!

Now that you got through reading my sappy story… I will reward you so get ready for pic overload!!!!! :love:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
First up Flower shots!

I apologize in advance for not being the best with a camera!
DSC02805.jpg
DSC02803.jpg
DSC02802.jpg

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Dawnabee!!! And what a sweet proposal story, I love the surprise element to it. Now lets see some hand shots. :appl:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Handshots!!

DSC02806.jpg DSC02807.jpg DSC02809.jpg DSC02810.jpg DSC02811.jpg DSC02833.jpg DSC02834.jpg DSC02835.jpg DSC02836.jpg

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Fun in the sun shots!

DSC02812.jpg DSC02815.jpg DSC02821.jpg

My anniversary earrings and necklace were getting jealous!! hope you all dont mind :sun:
[url=http://www.pricescope.com/files/images/DSC02826.JPG]http://www.pricescope.com/files/images/DSC02826.JPG[/url] DSC02827.jpg DSC02828.jpg DSC02831.jpg DSC02832.jpg

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Back to the ring shots!! Almost done :bigsmile:
DSC02837.jpg DSC02840.jpg DSC02841.jpg DSC02842.jpg DSC02843.jpg DSC02844.jpg

Bindy wants to say :wavey: Hi and :snore: Bye... time for a cat nap.
DSC02854.jpg
DSC02856.jpg
DSC02859.jpg

THE END
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

If you want some more JbEG has put the pics & video up on their site! yipppeee

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! you're ENGAGED!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Your ring is SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!! :love:

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Dawnabee-

What a lovely proposal story!! Congrats your ring is very beautiful ...

LM

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats!! what a dreamy ring!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Dawnabee! That is a GORGEOUS ring and I love those kitty shots :love: :love: :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :) :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice ring! I really like the setting - not too ornate but enough to add interest. The diamond looks to be beautiful as well - will be looking forward to hand shots!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is beautiful! :appl: :appl:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Thank you beezy, libramom, happynewlife, echidna, slg, missgotrocks, grlsbestfrnd :bigsmile: I am in love :love: with it sooooo much!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
Very nice ring! I really like the setting - not too ornate but enough to add interest. The diamond looks to be beautiful as well - will be looking forward to hand shots!
my handshots are the ones above with the french nails!! ;))

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! You're engaged, so you didn't have to wait too long to wear the ring! Congratulations!!! Very sweet proposal story and the pics are beautiful.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sparkly! It is really hard to take a good pic especially of the diamond... I cant do it justice but maybe I will try more this week. I really didnt think it'd be less than a week and I'd be ENGAGED but it was a good surprise for me :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results