shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom diamond bangle from IDJ is here!!!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@GlitterInMyHair, your bangle bracelet is just gorgeous! My fiance gifted me for my birthday the option to choose a diamond bangle from the vendor of my choice. I'm leaning towards IDJ because they seem to be the only ones who can do a bangle smaller than the standard 7" size. Could you answer for me some questions about yours? Do you know how many inches across it is at the widest part of the oval, both from internal edge to internal edge and from the outside edge of the bracelet to the outside edge? Also, is your bangle solid gold on the underside or is it hollowed out at the part that touches your wrist? IDJ shows a shared prong hinged bangle bracelet on their site that is hollowed out. Finally, have you had any workmanship or wear issues with your lovely bangle? THANKS!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@Gemstonesrock

What a sweet gift from your fiance!

I'm very happy with my IDJ bangle.

To answer your questions:
The outer width is 2 5/16", and the inner width is 2 1/16".

The inside of non-diamond half is hollow.

I probably wear it once or twice a week. No issue so far.

I'd love to see your bangle once it's done!!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@Gemstonesrock

What a sweet gift from your fiance!

I'm very happy with my IDJ bangle.

To answer your questions:
The outer width is 2 5/16", and the inner width is 2 1/16".

The inside of non-diamond half is hollow.

I probably wear it once or twice a week. No issue so far.

I'd love to see your bangle once it's done!!

Thanks for the details! I did decide to go with IDJ. Production is so slow right now as they said they are not at full capacity. I tried asking for smaller diamonds to reduct the cost but Yekutiel said that if I loved your bangle's proportions, I'd probably be unhappy if I went smaller hahaha. So I am supposed to get the same: 30 X 7 pointers in platinum. Interestingly, platinum price was close to gold because gold is so high right now!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous bangle!! Do you find that the diamond girdles "eat" into your Cartier Love bracelet, similar to how diamond bands "eat" into engagement rings?

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous bangle!! Do you find that the diamond girdles "eat" into your Cartier Love bracelet, similar to how diamond bands "eat" into engagement rings?

It hasn't been a concern so far. The safety clasp on the diamond bangle keeps a little gap between the 2 most of the time.

kathness

Shiny_Rock
really love this bangle I just message IDJ about this bangle!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
really love this bangle I just message IDJ about this bangle!!

It’s a great bangle and gives off great bling when stacked. I ended up buying two and selling one because I wanted two tennis bracelets instead. What size are you considering

kathness

Shiny_Rock
My love bracelet is size 16, i want something that matches that! I'm thinking using the same config as the Op but maybe with 0.20 points diamond.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
My love bracelet is size 16, i want something that matches that! I'm thinking using the same config as the Op but maybe with 0.20 points diamond.

I used 20 pointers and to be honest found them small. I would get .25-30 pointers to make it really pop

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bangle. I’m currently having one made by a jeweller and can’t wait to get it. Love them both together, very pretty.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
I decided to do custom because I couldn't find a bangle I liked that came in the 16cm / 6.3" size to stack with my Cartier Love bracelet.

The bangle is 18kt YG, with 2.14 ctw of "PS quality" diamonds (F/G color, eye-clean SI clarity) on 1/2 of the bangle. (The bangle is oval shaped so it doesn't rotate.)

I must say I'm so so pleased with it. The diamonds are very bright and sparkly. And the bangle matches my Love bracelet perfectly, both in size and shape.

The 2.14 ctw is the perfect size for me. Enough bling presence without being too much for everyday casual wear.

Here are a few really bad pictures, lol.

IMG_20190110_145613410.jpg
IMG_20190110_145539150.jpg
IMG_20190110_145450675.jpg
IMG_20190110_145921962.jpg

I'm very late to this arm party, but this stack is so pretty that I contacted IDJ this week to have my own custom bangle made. It seems they're no longer accepting custom orders as I was told they cannot currently make a bangle that is less than 7". Hopefully, I can find a reputable jeweler to help create something as beautiful as yours! Many congrats!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Really wish I hadn’t seen this!!! New obsession found. Ugh here we go!!!!!!!!!

kathness

Shiny_Rock
I'm very late to this arm party, but this stack is so pretty that I contacted IDJ this week to have my own custom bangle made. It seems they're no longer accepting custom orders as I was told they cannot currently make a bangle that is less than 7". Hopefully, I can find a reputable jeweler to help create something as beautiful as yours! Many congrats!

I would reach out to them again after this festive season. They may be able to customise again.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided to do custom because I couldn't find a bangle I liked that came in the 16cm / 6.3" size to stack with my Cartier Love bracelet.

The bangle is 18kt YG, with 2.14 ctw of "PS quality" diamonds (F/G color, eye-clean SI clarity) on 1/2 of the bangle. (The bangle is oval shaped so it doesn't rotate.)

I must say I'm so so pleased with it. The diamonds are very bright and sparkly. And the bangle matches my Love bracelet perfectly, both in size and shape.

The 2.14 ctw is the perfect size for me. Enough bling presence without being too much for everyday casual wear.

Here are a few really bad pictures, lol.

IMG_20190110_145613410.jpg
IMG_20190110_145539150.jpg
IMG_20190110_145450675.jpg
IMG_20190110_145921962.jpg

Sheer perfection and a classic choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results