shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom design project with Yvonne Raley

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, looks great on your hand, again I have to say that I think it's such a good size overall!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Lord have mercy. Spectacular! Thank you for the photos; they are great! What a cool phenomenon, with the oval extinction really working to your advantage in that pattern! I love your ring! :love: :love: :love:

I really must start the Yvonne thread for your collection, alone, limosun, you have some spectacular pieces!!!! :dance:

I also have a spess ring (camellia) from Yvonne in rose gold, which I never thought would be my cup of tea, but, goodness, I wear it a lot.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!
:D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it is truly lovely!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for more nice comments! I am so thrilled with this (can't you tell?) and just wish I could capture how this ring dances and sparkles in a photo. I wore it to work today and even a couple of guys made mention of it...and they never point out my jewelry lol.

Yes, katharath - The size is perfect for my large (size 8) finger and its blingy without being over the top for even casual wear.

apacherose - I must've missed your spess ring-- please share as Yvonne's Camellia style is one of my favorites (and actually the first ring I commissioned with her). Dying to know what color combination you came up with! Maybe you can use it to start that Yvonne thread :whistle: , I will definitely be a contributor (as hopefully many other PSers who's Yvonne rings inspired me to take the leap with her...if it wasn't for PS, I wouldn't know about spess and mint garnets or Yvonne....).

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
lilmosun the ring looks great on your hand. I love it with the pink nails! I know your were concerned about rose gold but I think the gold color just moves to the background and doesn't compete with the gems. I'm most happy that you are happy with the result. I think it was wise if you to use stock settings first before moving to custom so you had a better idea if your likes and dislikes before going custom. Maybe I just think it is wise because it is my plan too. I'll be setting a few more stones in stock or pre loved settings before moving to Custom. I'm not yet confident in my preferences

Congratulations and enjoy the ring!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results