shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom BGD eternity band!!!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
It looks great!!! I love the way you have the plain bands on either side of the eternity too. What a gorgeous look, and something you don't see here often. The design was really smart of you so that you don't have to worry about rubbing. Awesome!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band and your set it just perfect!!! Love the look of all the rings together! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful stack :)

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Your whole set is absolutely perfect!!! Gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy your lovely new eternity.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Your new band turned out beautifully, and looks fabulous with your Grace set. I'm so glad everything worked out for you - congratulations! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I love this band!!! do you have any picture of the profile?

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
slg47|1330994866|3141421 said:
I love this band!!! do you have any picture of the profile?

Thanks!

I posted some pics earlier in the thread. Do you mean a side profile of just the eternity band?

Thanks everyone.....I'm really enjoying my new and improved stack :)

I did recommend to them that they offer this ring as part of their regular stock. They never replied back that they will but I remember it mentioned in a conversation once during the design process. I'm sorta surprised they didn't offer it already and I was glad to be the push they needed to create it :cheeky:

They advised not to use the ultrasonic to clean it as I could shake a stone loose. Is that customary with eternity bands?

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I love your set, you must be very happy with it :love: Perfect and classic :wavey:

ah7es

Rough_Rock
sirbenson - I'd love to see some profile pictures of the band on its own. I'm having Whiteflash make an eternity band for me and I'm concerned about the rubbing issues that most shared prong bands have, but yours looks more like a channel set, so if you have any shots of it from the side so I can see what it looks like that would be great. Thanks, and congrats on your beautiful rings!

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
You can see my story on the BGD blog and pics here, including pics of the band from the side. The eternity band is not channel set, its a shared prong band.

http://blog.brianthecutter.com/ (its the entry from March 12, 2012).

Let me know if you want additional pics as I'd have to take more.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Grace is my favorite solitaire set and the eternity perfectly completes it!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
sirbenson - thanks for the link to the BGD website - those are exactly the shots of the ring I was looking for. Thanks for coming up with such a great ring for me to copy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sirbenson|1330903725|3140723 said:
Calexand|1330895751|3140638 said:
Ooooh! I :love: your stacking!

Isn't it terrible that it crossed me mind to possibly, maybe, just a thought, sorta, kinda, add another eternity band to the stack? :lol:

I better not tell hubby that yet, lol.

Ahhhhhhh, now you're catching on! I have basically the same stack (although my "Grace" is the less expensive version from Unique Settings of NY) and to the e-ring, the plain band and the eternity, I added a custom nine stone from Yekutiel and a custom engraved band. I mix them up all different ways.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results