So Fabulous! Love it!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool, both the diamond and the cuff!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic.. totally cool stone Mr Chang.. as always - your taste is wonderful!! :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I have been really lucky this year....
I have a few projects underway and I just picked this up!!!
My cuff to end all cuffs?!!!

0.09ct Fancy intense green blue diamond
Bead set in 18k yellow gold, inlayed on 18k white gold cuff. Wrist size is 7inches.

The pics are all out of order- not sure how to correct....
923A5B5F-C371-4336-ACD8-99FE2A8BA366.jpeg
B3CA86F4-9D1D-47F4-BDCD-F25E69FE101C.jpeg BA4BDA31-AF79-4F39-BFE2-45504AB60CEF.jpeg AB876F4E-D2AA-4C63-8BCF-57286A5AF373.jpeg

I love that color! Does it fluoresce?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhhh, well done.:love:

cheers--Sharon

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I love that color! Does it fluoresce?

I am not sure. Being a small stone, it doesn’t come with a full report and therefore doesn’t comment on fluorescence. But you got me curious and I happen to have a black light from my BGD Blue studs..... soooo..... I had to check it out.... and here are the results. E5A15D2C-B9BC-45CE-B6A2-2D45B94ACFE0.jpeg

It fluorescences!!! I love it even more!!!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure. Being a small stone, it doesn’t come with a full report and therefore doesn’t comment on fluorescence. But you got me curious and I happen to have a black light from my BGD Blue studs..... soooo..... I had to check it out.... and here are the results. E5A15D2C-B9BC-45CE-B6A2-2D45B94ACFE0.jpeg

It fluorescences!!! I love it even more!!!

Cool! An extra little bonus. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful cuff!
Great design and a stunning stone

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
How did you pick it?? I wouldn’t have a clue...

Oh no special insight lol. It's just that almost all of my little colored diamonds fluoresce (except for one olive, and a couple of browns), and many of the whites also. A few also show phosphorescence if the fluorescence is strong blue. I can't tell how strong your blue is, but keep the uv light on it for 20 to 30 seconds and see if it still glows after you turn the light off. The room has to be dark though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous way to set that stone, Greg!!! :love: I love it! The fluoresence is a bonus!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh no special insight lol. It's just that almost all of my little colored diamonds fluoresce (except for one olive, and a couple of browns), and many of the whites also. A few also show phosphorescence if the fluorescence is strong blue. I can't tell how strong your blue is, but keep the uv light on it for 20 to 30 seconds and see if it still glows after you turn the light off. The room has to be dark though.

Sadly, it doesn’t phosphorescence...would have been super cool!!!

Very cool @gregchang35!! :love::love: I love it! Great choices!!:appl:
Thank you. ☺️

Fabulous way to set that stone, Greg!!! :love: I love it! The fluoresence is a bonus!!!

Thank you!! Yes it is a bonus. I can show it off when I am next in a nightclub!!!! Lol....

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly, it doesn’t phosphorescence...would have been super cool!!!

Thank you. ☺️

Thank you!! Yes it is a bonus. I can show it off when I am next in a nightclub!!!! Lol....

Most don't and it's not something that's readily visible, such as the glow in a nightclub ;-) Phosphorescence doesn't last that long and I think fluorescence is really the cooler effect.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Most don't and it's not something that's readily visible, such as the glow in a nightclub ;-) Phosphorescence doesn't last that long and I think fluorescence is really the cooler effect.
Agreed. THanx for chiming in!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg, that is a really beautiful FCD!!! :love::love::love:

Its setting is also perfect, classic, understated, and wonderful.
I'm jealous and would be happy to use yours as an inspiration.

Designing appropriate jewelry for men ain't easy.
Betty Davis might even say, "Mens' jewelry is not for sissies". :mrgreen2:

Enjoy it forever in good health, my friend.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Greg, that is a really beautiful FCD!!! :love::love::love:

Its setting is also perfect, classic, understated, and wonderful.
I'm jealous and would be happy to use yours as an inspiration.

Designing appropriate jewelry for men ain't easy.
Betty Davis might even say, "Mens' jewelry is not for sissies". :mrgreen2:

Enjoy it forever in good health, my friend.
Thanx so much,@kenny...coming from you I feel that I have landed a beautiful stone :kiss2: and glad to hear from you again. X
Happy for you to use as inspiration- I would be honoured.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is really cool! Great design!
So fresh and unique!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!!

Thanx... it has been a while in the making...

Thank you. I actually got the FCD name wrong. The picture of the stone in the box has the correct colour name. Got so excited to posit I got the names wrong way round.... it is a fancy intense blue green. I also may or may not have blue project coming to fruition!!! :lol-2:
Spectacular diamond in a unique setting. Where would you ever see another like this? Thanks for sharing.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular diamond in a unique setting. Where would you ever see another like this? Thanks for sharing.
Thanx so much... I got this from leibish.
@kenny (is an avid FCD collector- his collection is to die for!!! and, a fantastic photographer) has approved the quality of the pictures leibish (the ones I posted above). Their online pics are the closest representation of the truest colour of the diamond in hand. He loves his photography and that adds more to the weight of the statement he makes.

There are other sites that have FCD’s, but it is hard to compare when we are spoilt with the images that leibish shows you. That isn’t to say that other sites offer great FCD’s. You have to know what images including videos to ask for. So, I ask them for similar pics like what Leibish produces. That way I can sorta compare the stones.

Hope that helps.

Q

Queenie60

very nice @gregchang35 - love the mixed metal and that green diamond is to die for! Congratulations on a great cuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results