shape
carat
color
clarity

My Costco purchase…

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I''ll agree with the others. The ring is gorgeous, and if she is happy, I would keep it.

I love the split shank - I''m sure she will get many compliments on the ring.

Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This place is good at making you second guess your decisions, but it really is a gorgeous ring and as long as your fiance loves it that it what is most important!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I like the ring. I think your purchase price is fine, especially considering all the stones and detail involved in that setting. No wonder your girl loves it. I say keep it and enjoy it!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! and she loves it which is all that matters! Congrats!!!
36.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous setting and it makes a very pretty ring. Don''t fret about looking for something better. Enjoy what your gal loves and don''t regret your purchase. I think it is beautiful. Come back to PS when you look for future gifts but be happy with this purchase.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Please don''t second-guess yourself or give your fiance any reason to be concerned about her e-ring. It''s beautiful
30.gif
and I hope that you both enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results