shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My cool dangles are just that!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I got the message this morning that my earrings are done. They turned out better than I could imagine!! For those of you just joining in this saga, I had a pair of 9mm amethyst, 7mm blue zircon, and 5mm demantoid garnets that I wanted set in dangle earrings. However I couldn't find anything that fit my rather eclectic tastes, until I stumbled onto AdziasJeweleryAtelier on etsy. I love the pictures of her "swirly" pieces. When I contacted Adzia, she was happy to take on this project. Initially I planned on going with sterling to keep costs down, and as I saw these as costume pieces. But as I saw the CADs develop, I knew these were going to be heirloom pieces, and I would do an injustice to the beauty by going with silver, so I upgraded to 14k white gold. I must say, based on the pictures, I'm sure glad I did. I wanted to share the link with you so that you can see not only my earrings, but have a chance to see Adzia's other beautiful pieces. http://www.etsy.com/listing/77621430/14k-white-gold-purple-amethyst-blue
My next plan are the same earrings in yellow gold with garnet, spess, and yellow sapphires. I've got the money ready, and as soon as I have the white gold in my hands and have a chance to assess them, I'm sending the warm stones on out! Enjoy the pictures.

dangles done 1.jpg

dangles done 2.jpg

dangles done 4.jpg

dangles done 5.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
These are absolutely GORGEOUS!! What an amazing job, and just what you envisaged! What a great piece. Can't wait to see on-ear shots :love:

ETA: and what a fab decision too to change up to gold :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful buttercup/tulip design! The colour and graduation is size are just perfect.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are definitely heirlooms! They are timeless...just gorgeous! I think you made the right decision to go with white gold! Can't wait to see earshots!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THEM!! I'm so glad I talked you into keeping those beautiful demantoids!

These earrings are truly more beautiful than I imagined.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to give OUPeargirl the complete props for these earrings!!!

I was considering selling the demantoids when she suggested they'd look great in earrings. We sat around that night (with several glasses of wine) and doodled. The descending drops were the result.

Then I started looking for someone to execute. That's when I found Adzia.

OU, not only are you the greatest friend ever, you've got a great eye for jewelry design!!! Love ya, girl!!! :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great! I LUUUV the galleries on those!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! Those look phenomenal! I have a real weakness for earrings, and these are gorgeous. I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think about the workmanship IRL, but the photos look excellent. :appl: :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
These are awesome! This is one of my favorite color combos and I love the design :love: :love: :love: Very unique earrings!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
With her cool esthetic and demonstrated skill, I'm thinking she's going to be getting a lot more custom requests.... :naughty:

She does amazing pave work too! Take a look at her completed pieces!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful! Demantoids are my latest addiction. Love it! :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I remember your posting about this artisan... Beautiful earrings, really stunning, congratulations! Good idea. I love earrings...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I love the gallery area. Cant wait to see some ear shots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so, so beautiful Uppy! Really, they came out perfect!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just gorgeous . Love the design! I can't wait to see them on you.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are awesome. Ear shots!! :halo:

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the color combo...

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic!!! the top view is especially amazing, i love them!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W the baskets and the way the prongs are incorporated into the crown/flower design is spectacular. Fantastically unique. Enjoy wearing them.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I want earrings like those! I love the multi gemstone look.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Those look like so much fun to wear! I think it's great the dems are at the bottom where they will move the most and show them off to the best effect.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !!!! They are GORGEOUS !!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:
Please, Please, Mr Postman, HURRY !!!!!
We can't wait to see !!!!!!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Great earrings. The setting is really beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
They arrived yesterday and I am truly blown away!! Not only are they as beautiful as the pictures, but they have a delicate quality that the giant macro shots cannot impart. They are exactly one inch from the top of the amethyst to the bottom of the demantoid. And the movement is subtle but catches the light beautifully!

I hope to get pictures today. I'm down with a bad case of bronchitis, but I hope my daughter will help by loaning her ears!! Watch this space for further updates. :naughty:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
We need a foot-tapping emotie.......

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, she is amazing. I think I'll give her a shout out for my next project.

Your earrings are awesome. Please share pics soon.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are stunning Uppy, they did a great job!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: :shock: **NEEDS PIX** :shock: :shock:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I want to thank my daughter for lending her ears and time for the photoshoot. I couldn't accurately catch the colors. The glamour shots do that better. But now you can see what they look like worn. I love them!

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG

IMG_3680.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results