shape
carat
color
clarity

My collection in one thread

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair here is a pic (a fairly average pic, apologies!) of my 8mm pearls. I think they're perfect for every day, but I do have pretty big earlobes!

Attachments

• 20200721_174130.jpg
    20200721_174130.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 49

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi I adore that you know your own style and are expressing it through your jewelry collection. Your pieces are classic and lovely. (You've got me intrigued with rose gold now!)

I particularly like your 5 stone 2.5 ctw band. May I ask what ring size it is? Some day in the future I'd love to own one but have always had a hard time figuring out how large I could go with the size of the individual stones before they bumped up against my adjoining fingers and hurt. Yours looks absolutely perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing! Very inspiring.

ps: also love your garnet studs!

My finger is a 5.75, but the ring is a 6 as I like it fairly roomy, and I have big knuckles! It's super comfy. I can sometimes lightly feel the very outer prongs if it's warm and my fingers are a bit swollen, but it doesn't bother me. Thank you for your kind words!

I really love this collection - your aesthetic really speaks to me!

I adore moissy for earrings and necklaces, too - so sparkly, even when they get a bit dirty, and they allow me to save my diamond $ for my fingers!

Thanks @OboeGal! Yep, I'm all over moissies now! I doubt I'd ever get diamond studs again, AV/DG's ideal cut moissies are divine :kiss2:

Just came back for another look - as I do pretty regularly! Just love this smart, classy, distinctive collection, @Dandi!

@mrs-b, you always know how to make my day brighter! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:LOVE all your finery!!! :love:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair here is a pic (a fairly average pic, apologies!) of my 8mm pearls. I think they're perfect for every day, but I do have pretty big earlobes!

Lovely!!! Looks great and pairs well with the other studs. Thank you so much!

And I love that your hair matches your collection <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results