shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Cape Cod family memories GSS pearl, ACA diamond and emerald pendant, Truro Jean is finally here!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So excited my pendant is finally here! We recently had to sell a family home on Cape Cod to support my 93 yo Mom’s move to assisted living in June. While we all knew it is the right thing to do for our Mom, it was really hard. I wanted to design something that would always remind me of the beautiful memories and my Mom. She is named Truro Jean!

The ACA represents me- an April baby, surrounded by the emeralds for my Mom’s May birthday. The pearl represents the ocean and beaches I love and the shelling hobby I have done for years on them. The flower represents my Mom’s love of flowers and all the beautiful ones on our property. The yellow diamonds are the sunshine we enjoyed on all our visits. Finally the 3 diamonds on each petal represent my DS, DH and me and the three siblings.

If you made it this far thanks for your patience. It was so hard to capture the colors and sparkle of the gems. I tried in several different lightings. IMG_9245.jpeg IMG_9254.jpeg IMG_9256.jpeg IMG_9254.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9256.jpeg
    IMG_9256.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 5

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
A few more by DKJ. The pearl is from Andrew Moline and the color is gorgeous. The ACA is a 6.24 K from Whiteflash. A sparkle bomb in the right lighting. Both the pendant and charm are beautifully engraved on both sides. IMG_9234.jpeg IMG_9235.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Your new necklace is really something special! The emeralds glow!! I hope every time you wear it, it brings you lovely memories of your mom and your special home. Beautiful!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness it's lovely!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about this, it's a beautiful bauble with an even better sentiment.
And I want to be named Truro Jean, too!
What a great name:kiss2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Your new necklace is really something special! The emeralds glow!! I hope every time you wear it, it brings you lovely memories of your mom and your special home. Beautiful!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about this, it's a beautiful bauble with an even better sentiment.
And I want to be named Truro Jean, too!
What a great name:kiss2:

Thank you. My Mom always jokes about aspiring to be a beach bum. We were so fortunate to have it for so many wonderful years.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, meaningful piece of jewelry! I hope your Mom can appreciate all the special elements of it too and that it brings a smile to your face every time you wear it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! That is so pretty! You really put a lot of thought into it and it shows. Well done!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is simply exquisite :kiss2:

I love the thought & meaning that has gone into it & I hope it brings you endless joy in these times of change.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, symbolic piece-really exquisite!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, meaningful piece of jewelry! I hope your Mom can appreciate all the special elements of it too and that it brings a smile to your face every time you wear it.

Thank you so much. I am hoping it will always remind me of the special times we have had as a family over the years.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
This is simply exquisite :kiss2:

I love the thought & meaning that has gone into it & I hope it brings you endless joy in these times of change.

Thank you so much!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!:kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous piece, beautiful sentiment, and SO lovely your Mom is an aspiring "beach bum"!!! I LOVE that!!!! Ya'll keep well. :saint: :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Those greens. Yummy all the way around!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's nothing like bespoke, enjoy an wear with loving memories!

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Your pendant is stunning, and the meaning behind it priceless. It's like those wonderful medieval/Renaissance puzzle ciphers. "Hold infinity in the palm of your hand" - you hold your family and your memories around your neck. That's a treasure. You have created a true heirloom.

Beautiful.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Your pendant is stunning, and the meaning behind it priceless. It's like those wonderful medieval/Renaissance puzzle ciphers. "Hold infinity in the palm of your hand" - you hold your family and your memories around your neck. That's a treasure. You have created a true heirloom.

Beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely stunning!! I'm so impressed

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results