shape
carat
color
clarity

My Canera Antique Cushion in Victor Canera Jocelyn!

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
Remarkably beautiful! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!!! You have had so many gorgeous ring iterations! Interesting how Sometimes simple (if this is considered simple!) is really so pure and breathtaking. Will you be wearing it with a band or let it shine on it's own? :love: Enjoy!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please forgive my being late to your thread (daughter home from college on spring break and we have been busy)!

It is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I have loved all the rings you have had, so I expected to love this one as well! I think we have similar taste! :bigsmile: Victor does such a beautiful job! I hope this one is everything you have hoped for!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
What happened to your CvB setting and 3.21 AVR. Did you sell the setting? I always loved your AVR. Guess it's back at GOG inventory. I'll go look. Wonder how much it is over there. I loved the pinkish hue.
I love the simplicity of your new setting and the stone of course. Bliss.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
m-2-b|1426560396|3848329 said:
I think your new VC CAC ring is absolutely fabulous! :appl: I love the icy white color, too!

Hope the end result was well worth the bling journey for you! You have such an envious collection now! :cheeky:

You must change your avatar now to reflect your new masterpiece!

Thank you, M2B. You have exquisite taste and a fabulous collection that reflects that. I've had the ring for about a week now and I am truly happy with it. This journey was a long one but looking at my ring I can say that the journey has been worth it. My collection isn't as big as yours but I'm happy with my collection so far. My everyday ensemble is basically a pair of diamond studs .9ctw, my e-ring, and my pendant, which to me is pretty decked out! Now your collection is truly awe-inspiring! Thanks for being a witness to my journey, it was fun to share it with you and others on PS. :)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1426560875|3848333 said:
Congrats, it's gorgeous! And :wavey: to a fellow Violinist :)

Holla, ROL! I love love love your new OEC! I visit your thread every time I log onto PS.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
ringcat|1426560943|3848334 said:
Your CAC is absolutely gorgeous Elysian, and I love the colour of the stone. I think it looks perfect set in the Jocelyn setting and the stone size looks perfect on your hand. So glad you have found your ring. Am looking forward to the video of your CAC.
Congratulations!! :appl:

Thanks for your comments! I hope you had a chance to view the videos while they were still linked! I wonder if there is a way to post videos here on PS...

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1426561009|3848335 said:
I have been waiting for this as I knew it was going to be fabulous... And it is!!!
To wear a Canera cushion and setting :appl: . Everything about it is amazing. Beautiful facet pattern and the setting is soooo elegant. Do I indeed see the scalloped detail in the gallery?
Looks like you finally found your true holy grail ring. It has been al long journey for you with many beautuful stones and settings. I love this outcome!

Hi, Acinom! Thank you for your comments! Yes, scalloped basket and single pave prongs... I love this setting. It's soooo dainty and sparkly without taking anything away from the center. Yes, this one is staying with me for awhile, a long while! You're right, it has been a looooooong journey but so worth it in the end. Thank you for your thoughts.:)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
SparklySoprano|1426561990|3848341 said:
Chunkalicious!!! :naughty: I love this stone, and the setting for it, too! Congratulations and enjoy!

Thank you, SparklySoprano! Yep, those chunky facets always make me oogly googgly eyed.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko42|1426566282|3848359 said:
Goodness, what a beauty! Congratulations!

Thank you!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Rockinruby|1426569322|3848368 said:
Wow! Gorgeous!!! :love: Your stone & setting compliment each other so well and it looks perfect on your hand! Congrats!

Thank you! Is that a sheltie in your avatar? So cute.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1426590403|3848404 said:
Gorgeous. :love:
Looking forward to seeing the video you are making. :appl:

Thank you, missy! I hope you had a chance to view the video I had linked...

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1|1426595678|3848431 said:
Wow congrats, really stunning ring and magnificent stone!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks, arkieb1! I am so happy with my ring. The stone is crazy gorgeous in person!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Green with Envy|1426598670|3848446 said:
more profile pics! love the basket. A very classy ring.

VERY interested to see more, and if you can describe more, the difference of AVC to this.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I was hoping the videos would suffice for descriptions, since pics are worth a thousand, so videos... bazillion? I hope you were able to view the videos I posted!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
ccuheartnurse|1426602116|3848474 said:
Beautiful ring. :))

Thanks!

(I wish I could multi-quote, but it's not letting me at this time)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you MissGotRocks, thecat Lorrissey!!!!

(Ok, here we are, multi-quote is working now)

athenaworth said:
I love this ring! My name is Jocelyn so it's always kind of fun to see new ones being posted ;-)

I had no idea your name is Jocelyn, so cool there are rings named Jocelyn, it's such a nice name. :)

Acinom said:
You cannot leave us hanging here Elysian :naughty:
Would love to see more pics. When I opnened this thread again I had to gasp for breath upon seeing the stunning stone and setting. There is something about the faceting of a Canera cushion that is simply mesmerizing and unique.

You're a hoot, Acinom. :) Yes, I am mesmerized all throughout the day these days, this stone is out of this world!

CRYSTAL24K said:
Wow! What an amazing stone! Beautiful setting! Congratulations :)
Can't wait to see more pics!
:love:

Thanks, Crystal! I will post more soon!

Huldak said:
Gorgeous diamond, gorgeous setting. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you, I will post more pics soon!

chicam said:
What did you do with beautiful AVR in CVB settings?
This one is beautiful and I love how simple it is.

Thanks! I agree... I love how simple yet so elegant and regal this setting is.

artdecolover71 said:
simply elegant and woweee on that stone!

Thanks, artdecolover!

tyty333 said:
It's really beautiful!!!

Thank you, tyty!

almondblossom said:
Wow, what a stunning ring!!! Congratulations!

Thank you, almond blossom!

Bananas said:
Absolutely stunning! What a lovely setting and stone. :appl:
I'm anxiously awaiting my VC creation so this post has me super excited!

Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Thanks! I can't wait to see your ring, Bananas! Is it the 2.24F in Sophia?

arkieb1 said:
Great videos, would you mind elaborating on your comments for any newbies that want to know and people considering this type of diamond? I think the cut pattern of Victors stones is more like a genuine Antique Cushion - how do you think AVCs or the stone you used to own and Victor's stones differ in that respect? I couple of people have suggested but never really clearly stated Victor's stones are brighter and are difference performance wise as well, can you describe what you see a bit more?

Hi, arkieb1. I'm going to be equally confusing here because, i have only had one or two samples from each vendor. I think it would be unfair for me to say that all stones from one line perform a certain way vs the other line of stones. If I had a batch to compare, I would be able to say something firm. In my personal opinion, my CAC appears more like a true antique cushion than the AVC I used to own. The AVC was a K color, and my CAC is F there is a vast color grade difference... I don't think it would be fair to compare these... I viewed the 2.077G CAC but this stone was not as lively as my F, although only one color grade apart. There seems to be differences in cut quality even among AGS000 stones even within a vendor's line. For newbies I would say, I would try to view as many stones as possible before making a decision. if you can reserve only one at a time (like me), Video tape the diamond in various lighting, do the same for each stone... and compare. My CAC sparkles in every light, an explosion of white light, body color is untinted so I imagine the amount of white light is even greater. Not too much contrast between dark and light on my stone. I would not hesitate to buy another CAC or AVC, I love them both equally.... if I had more sparkle funds. :)

(...will be back to answer more posts soon!)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Diamoneecee|1426655463|3848931 said:
Remarkably beautiful! :love:

Thank you!

Bonfire said:
Just beautiful!!! You have had so many gorgeous ring iterations! Interesting how Sometimes simple (if this is considered simple!) is really so pure and breathtaking. Will you be wearing it with a band or let it shine on it's own? :love: Enjoy!!

Thanks, Bonfire! I will wear this baby on its own. I am enjoying the dainty nature of this setting... it's feels like a feather on my finger!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Please forgive my being late to your thread (daughter home from college on spring break and we have been busy)!

It is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I have loved all the rings you have had, so I expected to love this one as well! I think we have similar taste! :bigsmile: Victor does such a beautiful job! I hope this one is everything you have hoped for!

Thanks, DS! You have helped me so much along the way of my journey. I think we have similar taste for sure! Yes, Victor is awesome and my ring is everything I have hoped for and more!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian, all of it, stone, setting together just STUNNING!! BEAUTIFUL! I love the iciness of the F. I would be staring at it all day. It was a CAC in a Jocelyn that made me go for this setting too. So agree with you. The setting is just right. Gorgeous on its own, yet never taking away from your center stone, only complementing it. Wear it with much joy.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
What size are you? It looks way bigger than 2ct on you, but not sure if the elongated shape helps with that too! Glad you were finally able to find the stone/setting that is most comfortable for you for your lifestyle. I played violin through middle school and high school but sadly haven't touched it since graduating (much to my parents' dismay). Congratulations on your beautiful CAC, the big bold flashes are so colorful and lively!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results