shape
carat
color
clarity

My Canera Antique Cushion in Victor Canera Jocelyn!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Many of you know that I've been on a journey for my upgrade e-ring. My orig. e-ring was a 1.2ct GIA F color, now reset as a pendant made by Victor Canera. My upgrade journey started with a K color AVC set in Steven Kirsch, then another K color AVR in Vatché U-113-reset this in a CvB setting, to my current ring.

I had the 3.21ct AVR for awhile and I was enamored with her, probably the most beautiful round I've ever seen in person! The flowery pattern, size, pinkish hue are some of the things I will miss about this stone. Alas... It was too BIG and too tinted for me. My new search was for a colorless stone with big chunky flashes, around 2ct and I wanted one of Victor's settings.

Victor was great to work with... informative, accommodating, and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to work with him again.

A special thanks to Diamondseeker2006 for her help in my indecision.

Here's the link to my 2.041ct F-VS2: https://www.victorcanera.com/diamonds/jycxvr set in Victor's Jocelyn.

I don't know how Victor does it but my ring has never spun while I'm on the violin. The ring is perfectly balanced...feels weightless to a neurotic type like myself.

Some of you are probably wondering how do the AV stones and CAC compare? Well, I'm not sure they can be compared. To my eyes, the facet pattern of my CAC is very different to the AVC I used to have. But I will say this, this CAC is the liveliest stone I've ever owned. Instead of trying to describe it with words... I will make a video of it soon.

_27965.jpg

_27966.jpg

_27968.jpg

_27967.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your new VC CAC ring is absolutely fabulous! :appl: I love the icy white color, too!

Hope the end result was well worth the bling journey for you! You have such an envious collection now! :cheeky:

You must change your avatar now to reflect your new masterpiece!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, it's gorgeous! And :wavey: to a fellow Violinist :)

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your CAC is absolutely gorgeous Elysian, and I love the colour of the stone. I think it looks perfect set in the Jocelyn setting and the stone size looks perfect on your hand. So glad you have found your ring. Am looking forward to the video of your CAC.
Congratulations!! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting for this as I knew it was going to be fabulous... And it is!!!
To wear a Canera cushion and setting :appl: . Everything about it is amazing. Beautiful facet pattern and the setting is soooo elegant. Do I indeed see the scalloped detail in the gallery?
Looks like you finally found your true holy grail ring. It has been al long journey for you with many beautuful stones and settings. I love this outcome!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Chunkalicious!!! :naughty: I love this stone, and the setting for it, too! Congratulations and enjoy!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, what a beauty! Congratulations!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous!!! :love: Your stone & setting compliment each other so well and it looks perfect on your hand! Congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just stunning! :love: :love: :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love:
Looking forward to seeing the video you are making. :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow congrats, really stunning ring and magnificent stone!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
more profile pics! love the basket. A very classy ring.

VERY interested to see more, and if you can describe more, the difference of AVC to this.

Enjoy!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. :))

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Simply exquisite!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see your video!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love this ring! My name is Jocelyn so it's always kind of fun to see new ones being posted ;-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot leave us hanging here Elysian :naughty:
Would love to see more pics. When I opnened this thread again I had to gasp for breath upon seeing the stunning stone and setting. There is something about the faceting of a Canera cushion that is simply mesmerizing and unique.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an amazing stone! Beautiful setting! Congratulations :)
Can't wait to see more pics!
:love:

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous diamond, gorgeous setting. Can't wait to see more!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
What did you do with beautiful AVR in CVB settings?
This one is beautiful and I love how simple it is.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
simply elegant and woweee on that stone!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I'm popping in to post a quick video. I will reply to your nice comments soon! Watch this in HD so you can see the facets! I tried to film with my iPhone but the video does not do it justice...
**edited by moderator, sorry but we do not allow personal video links to protect privacy**

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a stunning ring!!! Congratulations!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! What a lovely setting and stone. :appl:
I'm anxiously awaiting my VC creation so this post has me super excited!

Enjoy your beautiful ring!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great videos, would you mind elaborating on your comments for any newbies that want to know and people considering this type of diamond? I think the cut pattern of Victors stones is more like a genuine Antique Cushion - how do you think AVCs or the stone you used to own and Victor's stones differ in that respect? I couple of people have suggested but never really clearly stated Victor's stones are brighter and are difference performance wise as well, can you describe what you see a bit more?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results