shape
carat
color
clarity

My Bridget Durnell Custom Design Review!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I hope I'm posting in the right forum, if not- admins feel free to move it!

I had my engagement ring custom designed by Bridget Durnell and I am convinced that she is the best kept secret in custom designing jewelry!! I searched many, many custom designers before I finally decided on Bridget! I highly recommend her, she was great to work with and I was pleased with all aspects of our transaction! Her prices are very reasonable (and on my particular ring, a little cheaper than Whiteflash's quote to me.. fantastic for our student budgets!). The final price of the engagement ring was right within the range of what she quoted me, and I really appreciate that she stuck to the budget! =D

The ring- Her work on my ring is very beautiful and I am very happy with it (so is my boyfriend). Bridget's got a really good eye and was really quick to understand what type of ring I was looking for, and was able to send me emails of pictures similar to what I'd like or am looking for. I have attached the professional picture she sent me so you can judge for yourself! When I saw the ring, I was elated... it's very perfect for me, which is exciting because Bridget took the time to listen to what elements I wanted in the ring!

Bridget- She is SUPER nice. I am picky and paranoid, and she put up with my many, many emails and did a great job answering all of my questions. I knew that my boyfriend and I would end up going through Bridget when after I sent her an email, she had me call her to talk about the ring, and she is seriously the sweetest person ever on the phone!! She is also very responsive- my engagement ring is slightly too big (not her fault, I told her size 6 but it turns out I'm a little smaller than that), and she told me to send it back to resize it because she wants the ring to look perfect on my finger! Bridget definitely knows what she's doing!

Let me know if you have any questions about me working with her, I'd love to help! I have no affiliation with Bridget, just a very happy customer and I think she deserves the positive recognition! =D She is currently now making my wedding band, and when I save up the money, we'll be going back to her for my bf's wedding band too!

durnell_022509.jpg

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful. I would love to see more pictures.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I have often drooled over Bridget''s creations on Pearlman''s website! I am glad to hear such a good review.
Ditto on posting more pictures of your ring. It is GORGEOUS!
36.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both!!

I''d love to show more pictures- but I don''t have any other ones since my boyfriend didn''t propose yet and is holding the ring hostage, so I can''t take any hand shot pictures or in person pictures! =( In the future when I get the ring for permanent, or if Bridget sends me more pics, I''ll post them!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring looks stunning rosebud. I can't wait for hand pics! Hope we all don't have to wait long, you included!
9.gif

And thank you for the review, we can always use another great custom jeweler, and it sounds like we have one! Where is she located so we can let the people near her know.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks beautiful!!! Tell your boyfriend to hurry up and pop the question...we want more pics!!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring
1.gif

I''ve considered one of her settings in the past so it''s nice to hear she was great to work with.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
my first reaction was WOW BEAUTIFUL! Now we want hand shots. Tell him to give you the ring already
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve admired her rings on Pearlmans site but never realized that she did custom. That is really wonderful to know because I will definitely add her to my list of suggestions when people are looking for custom designers. I think her work is amazing and your ring looks absolutely breathtaking! Please post more pictures!!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 7:15:14 AM
Author: Ellen
Wow, your ring looks stunning rosebud. I can''t wait for hand pics! Hope we all don''t have to wait long, you included!
9.gif

And thank you for the review, we can always use another great custom jeweler, and it sounds like we have one! Where is she located so we can let the people near her know.
She is located in Palos Verdes in CA! I am located not in cali, but it worked out fine via email/phone calls!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 10:00:38 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I''ve admired her rings on Pearlmans site but never realized that she did custom. That is really wonderful to know because I will definitely add her to my list of suggestions when people are looking for custom designers. I think her work is amazing and your ring looks absolutely breathtaking! Please post more pictures!!

If I''m not mistaken, I think the custom design is a kinda recent thing for her. She''s great to work with, I knew pricescope would enjoy the new suggestion! I think she''s great value for the money!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 8:49:49 AM
Author: tyty333
Your ring looks beautiful!!! Tell your boyfriend to hurry up and pop the question...we want more pics!!!

Thank you, and everyone else for the kind comment about the ring! =D I love it a lot myself!

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
hi rosebud10, would you mind sharing how much you paid for the e-ring and w-band? i am looking to have something very similar made...well actually i want a plain head so it''s a bit simpler than yours.
also, what kind of setting did you choose for the side diamonds? is it the SOLO style or bright cut or something else?

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful beautiful ring - does it have little diamonds set in the basket as well as on the prongs? well done, great design - I love it!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
You are one very lucky girl to have such an awesome ring! You are right...that Bridget design is to die for! Congratulations, and many happy years staring at your beauty!
6.gif
)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s fantastic!!! I can''t wait to see some hand shots!
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results