shape
carat
color
clarity

my bridal pics are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! JCrow, those are absolutely breathtaking. I agree with all of the other PSers- those belong in a magazine.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 11:23:49 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/15/2006 10:29:47 AM
Author: jcrow
i love this one, but the stupid coordinator for the plantation is in it
11.gif
i''d have to photoshop her out.
This can be photoshopped out.. seriously.
ha, trust me she''s a-goner if i use this pic in an ablum or something!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 11:23:12 AM
Author: jcrow
awe, thanks!! i really didn''t expect all of these wonderful reponses!

turtledazzle: no, i''m not get married at either of these places
7.gif
if you look through my nov. 06 wedding ideas thread you can see some pics of where we are wedding.
Oh -- that church is gorgeous! Some of my good friends in college were from Lafayette!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING pics, JC!!

You look breathtaking and those venues are divine. Very classic and romantic!

I visited Oak Alley a couple of years ago, and fell in love with the place. SO much history there!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Truly amazing! You look like you should be in a tv ad or something...

I''m so happy for you, and it seems like you''ve found the photographer who is going to just help you celebrate this time for the rest of your life!

Wowzers!
Jackie

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
amazing!! gorgeous pics
30.gif
30.gif

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
wow gorgeous shots !! very professional.

the plantation could use it to advertise your pics hehehe

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW! You look stunning!!!!! I love your gown. All the pics are gorgeous but I especially love the ones with the trees. Beautiful!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks! although it was a bit stressful planning, i''m glad in the end we shot at two locations.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous location and pictures!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You are the picture perfect bride. Absoulutely stunning, jcrow!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
WOWOWOWOWOW you look spectacular! i love love love the plantation so elegant yet country-ish at the same time! I cant stop drooling these pics really do belong in a magazine!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH. You look INCREDIBLE and the pictures are amazing too. Looks straight out of a bridal magazine. Better, actually. Can''t wait to see your wedding pics!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
wowza lady! those pics are stunning! YOU are a stunning! ditto all the magazine comments, absollutley classic! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WEDDING PICS!!!!!

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pictures! I love the one with you standing with the window. Very very nice!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!!!
Those are amazing! You look amazing!
You are straight out of a magazine girl!
You *need* to submit those to a local magazine or something.
WOW- color me pea green with envy!
1.gif
(Hee, hee Oak Alley makes me think of Gone with the Wind.)
It''s a really magical place, my family visted Oak Alley about 10 years ago while on vacation. It''s really beautiful - talk about dream bridal pics!

Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Scintillating...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 3:28:13 PM
Author: Scintillating
HOLY COW!!!!
Those are amazing! You look amazing!
You are straight out of a magazine girl!
You *need* to submit those to a local magazine or something.
WOW- color me pea green with envy!
1.gif
(Hee, hee Oak Alley makes me think of Gone with the Wind.)
It''s a really magical place, my family visted Oak Alley about 10 years ago while on vacation. It''s really beautiful - talk about dream bridal pics!

Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Scintillating...
hum,,, local magazine?? reminds me of mara and her famous bouquet! hey mara, how did that come about??

i always wonder how brides get picked to be spotlighted in knot magaizines and such. anyone know anything about that?

it''s funny we have so much history around me but i guess since it''s is nearby we take advantage of that. maybe FI and I can go back to Oak Alley and actually do the tour!

on an update note, i received my actual full size hi-res proof files. those pics are soooooo much better than the little ones she posted on her site... (the ones i posted here)

lili

Ideal_Rock
jcrow,
fess up now and tell us which magazine you swiped those pictures from
41.gif

WOW is all i can say.
everything-- from the bride to the grandeur setting-- is absolutely GORGEOUS.
i especially love that shot of you standing in front of the open window with your veil blowing in the wind.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love all of those pics. And I agree that you should submit your photos from the wedding to some magazines. Look around on the Knot.com - I''ve seen somewhere how you are supposed to do it. I think you just send them in and if they like what they see, they contact you for more info. If you can''t find it, I''ll email my photog and ask him, since he has had pics in there before, he might know.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, fatafelice, you''re too kind! thank you for checking into it! i''d love to hear what you find out!!
i do remember reading on theknot where you send them in but i can''t find it anywhere either!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
you look simply stunning J.

I love seeing all these pics- you really are a beautiful bride.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Holey Moley, I dont know how I missed these!!! JCrow, you look FABULOUS! I love all your pics, you are such a beautiful bride!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Those are the most beautiful and coolest bridals I have ever seen. I love, love, love the plantation home! Ang OMG I can''t believe you sat on the tree...did your gown get dirty?

ello

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS PICTURES - GORGEOUS DRESS and even LOVELIER bride! You looked stunning and I LOVE-LOVE the photos.
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 4:48:39 PM
Author: appletini
Those are the most beautiful and coolest bridals I have ever seen. I love, love, love the plantation home! Ang OMG I can''t believe you sat on the tree...did your gown get dirty?
hehee, i was sitting on a white sheet. the whole day consisted of someone holding my train up, me holding up the front of my dress, the photographer putting a white sheet down, me moving to stand on it and finally them all hiding the white sheet.

we had actually brought several sheets -thinking we were smart. but, our photographer was prepared with her own.

my dress really didn''t get dirty at all. it was sent to the bridal salon after pics though for a cleaning and a pressing which was a courtesy of the bridal salon.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just saw these! You look fabulous! What a beautiful place for photos...I wish there was something like that around here! Truly, they are just perfect!

MrsT

Shiny_Rock
Sheer perfection!

I hope someday my daughters wedding can be as stunning.
Everything is perfect.

Congratulations!

I saw you beautiful photo''s of your diamond. Do you have a thread where you give the details? Again it''s also perfect.

Best wishes,
Mrs T

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2006 8:15:28 PM
Author: Mrs.T
Sheer perfection!

I hope someday my daughters wedding can be as stunning.
Everything is perfect.

Congratulations!

I saw you beautiful photo''s of your diamond. Do you have a thread where you give the details? Again it''s also perfect.

Best wishes,
Mrs T

thank you. yes i have a thread. link

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Jcrow,

I LOVE your bridal portraits. You look beautiful and the background was just perfect as well. Is your Reem in Ivory or White?

I was just recently dress shopping and have fallen in love with a Reem Acra dress myself and am trying to decide between the two colors. it''s so hard because there are practically no Reem Acra samples in white and i''m unsure of the contrast in colors between the crystals/beading against the white background. they look great in Ivory but I think I''m set on getting married in a white dress. *sigh*

Did you end up getting yours in Houston? I''ve tried some on at both Saks and Louise Blum and the one I''m in love with is at Saks but Louise Blum is having a trunk show soon. Also, the service at Saks has been much better so I''d like to give the lady there the sale. dilemma...

DL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results