shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin yellow gold bezel earrings soon to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok Here goes the photo shoot. sorry my camera is so crappy. Lesley and Brian as others have said it are truly incredible to work with, I feel like they gave me such personal service and magnificent products. I can''t recommend them enough. I will be a long time customer for sure, and hopefully they aren''t sick of me yet, with my many inquiries. They must work round the clock, becuase this was completed within days and of course Lesley answering my emails on a SUNDAY!

ter04.26.09 11212.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some perspective shot?

ter04.26.09 11216.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
in the bathroom lighting
40.gif

terr04.26.09 11219.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
backside, Its a little longer than I was hoping it would be, but then again I never thought to mention it, I won''t be sleeping it them so aok!

terr04.26.09 11220.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
up close with its other little bezel friends
1.gif

terr04.26.09 11221.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some perspective on size..

terr04.26.09 11222.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
outdoors.. overcast today
7.gif
but here she is with my ering- 1.21 K ACA, with the danielle jazz bezel 1 pointer, and to recap my bezels are .31 each J color..

rer04.26.09 11213.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
me&myboys, Tacori E-ring, lucyandroger, honey22, Kelli, AmberGretchen, icekid, marcyc, Stone Hunter, Linda W, MC, tigian, GoodSoul, chiquitapet, kittybean, geckodani, Sundial, gemgirl, Love in Bloom, butterfly 17, Burk. THANKS for sharing in my excitement

MMT- they are not heavy at all, though the post are a little bit long, they do droop a bit if I don't make them snug but super comfy!

cellentani- you're so funny! thanks for checking in on me
2.gif

Also the Pictures that Lesley sent, I was a little be taken back at how yellow they looked, but whew,,,, you can see the true color from my photos,, it's a gorgeous buttery yellow if I do say so myself.
9.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I love your whole set - ER, WB and Studs!! They are beautiful!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I logged on today thinking, "she''d better have those pics up today, dang it!" and yay they''re here!!! Wow, they''re classic, elegant, and look just beautiful on the ear. I love them!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! I love your wedding set too. Enjoy them!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!!! They look great D&T! I love the whole bezel family.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GoodSoul, Cellentani, Snlee, Dani- thanks ladies, and checking back on me... yep,, love my bezel family. they are so much fun right now.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You gotta love those bezels and they are sheer perfection on your earlobes!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yummy!!! and that profile? fabulous!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial, Jcrow, mscushion... awww you guys are such sweeties, thanks for dropping in
1.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SO gorgeous!!! Oooooh I am jealous, I love yellow gold so much!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on another beautiful acquisition to your stunning collection!

36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
oooh they are so modern looking. The stones are stunning! Lucky you.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
3.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
i love them!!!
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2009 2:25:22 PM
Author: D&T
Ok Here goes the photo shoot. sorry my camera is so crappy. Lesley and Brian as others have said it are truly incredible to work with, I feel like they gave me such personal service and magnificent products. I can't recommend them enough. I will be a long time customer for sure, and hopefully they aren't sick of me yet, with my many inquiries. They must work round the clock, becuase this was completed within days and of course Lesley answering my emails on a SUNDAY!
That's what I think is truly incredible with BGD. They make you feel like you're the only customer they have, when in fact I'm sure they're extremely busy with orders pouring in. That's what I think distinguishes "excellent" customer service from "very good" service, every one of their customers (from what I've read here as well as from my own personal experience with them) is made to feel extra special, like they're the only one or the only one that matters.

They are also amazing at turning things round. A couple of days ago, I enquired about a tennis bracelet and Lesley jumped right on it and was able to give a quote almost instantly and told me that they could complete the order within a matter of days, in time for shipping together with my studs. As it turned out, I decided to wait on that bracelet (saving $$$ for another project
2.gif
) but was *amazed* at how fast and responsive they are.

I don't think Lesley sleeps, EVER!
2.gif
1.gif

And I LOVE yr bezel studs!! They're gorgeous and look HUGE on you. They look more like 1ct each. You're so lucky to have such dainty earlobes.

In fact, I love yr whole collection. I never knew that YG looks so gooooood on Asian skin. I think I'm going to experiment with a few pieces to see how they look on me, he he.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely and look great on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi, don't be jealous.. took me five years to get some decent studs
1.gif
and thank you!
mayachel, Danny, Cindy, Adis Thanks Guys! much appreciated I love them!

Phoenix, I absolutely agree about BGD.. they are spectacular! and I wish I can I wear white gold, there are so much out there, my sis, can pull it off and looks great on her, I have a few wg pieces, but doesn't work too well on me (maybe I should just post them all on and you all can critique?), so I don't wear them that often. ooh and a new project ehh?? how exciting can't wait to see them...ALL
9.gif
Thanks for stopping in. I asolutely adore all your Ginormous Diamonds
30.gif
25.gif
green with envy

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings look great as do your rings - love your style!

Enjoy!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oooo they look so nice on your ears! Love the bezels! (all of them!)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you so much Coati, and Missgotrocks... This is the only place I feel comfortable sharing my pieces.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I also echo the AMAZING customer service at BGD! Lesley is PHENOMENAL and so much fun to work with. She is beyond stylish and has amazing instincts on what will look the best for your stone/stones. Their prices are phenomenal. It's hard for me to ship diamonds out because the NY diamond district is right here - but I would do it for them in a heartbeat. Really great people.

THEY ARE AMAZING! I can't wait to work with them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results