shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin Rose Gold Nightingale is Ready!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring!!!! LOVE the rose gold :love: It looks perfect on your hand. Enjoy!

Brian is making a rose gold with platinum truth head three stone ring for me. It is in the CAD process now. Can't wait!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
what a LOVELY ring. the aqua is so special and symbolic, and i love the "justification" of the 5 stone. stunning.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring :love: :appl: it looks beautiful on you!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Holy bling, that looks huge!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful - love the rose gold!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
charbie said:
what a LOVELY ring. the aqua is so special and symbolic, and i love the "justification" of the 5 stone. stunning.

Thank you! I like I how was able to justify the 5 stone too! :Up_to_something:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
lknvrb4 said:
Holy bling, that looks huge!

I know!! It might just be me but it is hard for me to get "real perspective" on how it looks on my own hand. I tried to get my daughter's friends to try it on so I could see what it looks like from the other end but they all have bigger fingers so it didn't work.
I look at it at times and think it just unreal because of how blingy it is..haha! It is definately is substantial and covers my finger pretty nicely.. I love it! :love:
Here are a couple of shots I took today, you can see my finger print on the picture with the limes ( my creative picture :D )

DSC_0834.JPG

DSC_0851.JPG

DSC_0844.JPG

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and the rose gold is beautiful.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
bright ice said:
STUNNING ring!!!! LOVE the rose gold :love: It looks perfect on your hand. Enjoy!

Brian is making a rose gold with platinum truth head three stone ring for me. It is in the CAD process now. Can't wait!!!

I love the the truth head. I actually wondered if a 5 stone could be made with all truth heads. I am sure it could but it might have been way busy.. I look forward to seeing your ring. I love the rose gold!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
It's just beautiful and looks perfect on you! The rose gold is really stunning. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results