shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin 2.398 H&A Engagement Ring!**Pics!**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 12:11:47 PM
Author: maiyavel
Date: 1/9/2010 1:18:58 PM

Author: wsblue430

Wow, thank you everyone!! It makes me feel so good!
2.gif

K+D its the signature Brian Gavin Tiffany knife edge, with no modifications. See BGD website for details :)

GolfGirl- For my wedding band I will definitely go with a Brian Gavin full eternity band, similar to Tiffany''s.. I love how the band has the opening and shows the diamond. Its gorgeous!
30.gif

I took this from BGD''s site - Photos Talk section.

This is my band from BGD!!! It is absolutely amazing. I have 18 point stones and my solitaire is 2.34 and I LOVE the size of the eternity with the ring... It is the perfect size! You could even stand to go bigger!
2.gif
I am considering having my stone reset into BGD''s tiff knife edge, but I might want to modify the band a bit.. the head is perfect though! But back to the band... ABSOLUTELY have this band made! I had them make it with the prongs pinched closer together and they are tiny, so all you see is the total roundness of the stones. I just love it. And I have found that the stones stay cleaner longer because they sit in the basket...I can''t say enough about it! I''ll try to take pics of them together. It''s been a little tough, I am pregnant and constantly craving salt, which has made my fingers quite pudgy lately! But I''ll at least take a few not on my fingers! Good luck!

Maiyavel - Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am absolutely in LOVE
30.gif
with your wedding band! As you can tell Im posting it here, I dream about it! You have to post some hand shots, thats the one I want and in the same carat size! Does it sit low? Please take some shots with your e-ring if you can, I would so greatly appreciate it!!
1.gif

Curious on what you would modify on the band if you reset?

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely STUNNING ring. Looks beautiful on you!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
gorgeous! congratulations!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
THIS IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/10/2010 3:12:40 PM
Date: 1/10/2010 12:11:47 PM

Author: maiyavel

Date: 1/9/2010 1:18:58 PM

Wow, thank you everyone!! It makes me feel so good!
2.gif

K+D its the signature Brian Gavin Tiffany knife edge, with no modifications. See BGD website for details :)

GolfGirl- For my wedding band I will definitely go with a Brian Gavin full eternity band, similar to Tiffany''s.. I love how the band has the opening and shows the diamond. Its gorgeous!
30.gif

I took this from BGD''s site - Photos Talk section.

This is my band from BGD!!! It is absolutely amazing. I have 18 point stones and my solitaire is 2.34 and I LOVE the size of the eternity with the ring... It is the perfect size! You could even stand to go bigger!
2.gif
I am considering having my stone reset into BGD''s tiff knife edge, but I might want to modify the band a bit.. the head is perfect though! But back to the band... ABSOLUTELY have this band made! I had them make it with the prongs pinched closer together and they are tiny, so all you see is the total roundness of the stones. I just love it. And I have found that the stones stay cleaner longer because they sit in the basket...I can''t say enough about it! I''ll try to take pics of them together. It''s been a little tough, I am pregnant and constantly craving salt, which has made my fingers quite pudgy lately! But I''ll at least take a few not on my fingers! Good luck!

Maiyavel - Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am absolutely in LOVE
30.gif
with your wedding band! As you can tell Im posting it here, I dream about it! You have to post some hand shots, thats the one I want and in the same carat size! Does it sit low? Please take some shots with your e-ring if you can, I would so greatly appreciate it!!
1.gif

Curious on what you would modify on the band if you reset?

Here are a few pics... they are absolutely awful, but best I can do right now... Please excuse the pudge... so swollen these days! I can say that it is super comfy and it definitely sits low enough...I can actually measue it or Lesley knows the height. As for the modifications, I really prefer the rounded band as opposed to the flat sides where something could sit flush against it. More like the original Tiff. Other than that it is perfect and in my opinion the BEST Tiff repro out there. I will add though that the band on the BGD setting (the flat sides) would probably sit better with the eternity band... So here are a few pics... I will probably take them off soon as I continue to swell so I will take better pics soon... Let me know if you have any other questions...

2009-11-21 15.42.jpg

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
bad lighting...

bythefridge1.jpg

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
again...

bythefridge2.jpg

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
a bit blurry...

mrsolearysbbq1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results